Frozen

So sorry for the delayed update! I've been on vacation for the last two weeks and I was hoping to get an update out before I left but my family and I went through a personal lose so I've had no time to write or even think about writing. Hope you enjoy and I will be back to writing regularly now!

Frozen

Chapter Eleven

Friday came fast and by the end of the day, I was a bundle of nerves. Noah wasn't helping either. He kept handing me a new bottle of pepper spray every time I threw it back and instructions on how to use it. It worried me that he managed to get that in school.

    We hadn't talked about our, 'kiss' but I assumed we were on the same page. It was an unknown shared passion in a room of Disney that was in the moment and would forever remain in that moment. At least, that was my outlook. If Noah thought anything different, he would've said something by now. Besides, the kiss was shorter than Kim and Kanye's marriage, which means it was pretty darn insignificant.

     Although, it didn't feel insignificant. I should have forgotten it by now, let it go like Elsa. But, for some odd reason, I just couldn't let it go.

     And now, I really had to get my shit together because in exactly three minutes and twenty three seconds I would be on a date with Aiden and even though I haven't dated much (at all, actually), I know it's bad to be dreaming about another guys lips while on said date.

     "Ready, Carly Ann?" Aiden grinned down at me and flipped his hair to the side. It didn't really move much, with all the gel and hair products. I was surprised he could even get his fingers through it.

     Dang it, I was still supposed to have two minutes and eleven seconds of complete freaking out.

     I forced a smile but I had a feeling it was more of a grimace. "Yes."

     Aiden shrugged a hand over my shoulders and pulled me through the halls. His arm was heavy and restricting, not at all like Noah's relaxed and carefree grip.

     "I figured we'd go to The Shack for pizza, if that's okay with you?" He tilted his head down at me and raised a brow.

     I nodded. "Sure."

     The Shack was a local hang out for practically every teenager with a small inclining of social standards. So, naturally, I've never been. I had a little anxiety-okay, maybe a lot of anxiety-about going to said popular hangout, especially with three P's Aiden. Pretty, Popular and Perfect. I'm like negative fifty P's, Carly. We don't compare.

     This reminds me of my earlier confusion as to why the heck a guy like Aiden Kelly would even consider asking a girl like me out on a date (I had finally come to terms that this was indeed a date and not a friendly outing.) I peered up at Aiden as we parted ways to slid into his car. He seemed at ease, not nervous at all. Happy, even.

     Aiden started the car and reversed out of the parking lot, the car giving an angry hum at his acceleration.

    I tried not to think of what would happen on this date. Considering I've never been on one before, I had no idea what to expect and that scared me. Does he expect us to kiss? If he does, I'm not sure I'm entirely comfortable with that. I mean, I just got my first kiss like a few days ago (if you could even call it that) and I'm not exactly over it. And does that make me a slut? Kissing one guy and then going on a date with another one within the same week? Wow, never thought I'd think that. Becky will be proud.