Note (PLEASE READ)

Hey everyone, 

        Okay, I've been experiencing a lot of writer's block lately and I jut personally don't like the direction Talk Disney to Me is going. There's a lot of chapters that I just don't like whatsoever and that just makes me upset because I'm the one writing it and I should be able to love and be proud of every chapter. And I'm just not. I think I need to go through and edit a lot of this story and that means that I'm thinking of removing it from Wattpad.

        However, that DOES NOT mean that I am giving up this story. I will be re-posting it once I edit it and fix what needs to be fixed. I do like this story and I enjoy writing it I just think that I sacrificed too much of this story's integrity in order to update early or to appease everyone else's wants. I also like a lot of different chapters for different reasons and I hope within editing a lot of the things I like will stay the same. It WILL still be the same plot, characters (don't worry, Noah's not going anywhere) and mostly will have the same scenes.  I do have hopes of being published one day and in order to focus on that and I want this story to be the best it can be. 

         Now, my main question is how many of you will still read this story once I edit and re-post it? If you could comment your answer, that would be lovely.