Twenty-second scene

"I wonder if Jimin hyung has already finished the mission." Jungkook mumbled under his breath.

Yoongi snickered, "How about you stop minding other people's business and complete our mission instead?"

"Shut up! I did all the work! You didn't even find anything other than that lousy flip flop! And it's not even a pair!" Jungkook retorted lifting up their almost filled up bucket with an annoyed look.

The older shrugged. "They didn't say it has to, should've been more clearer."

"I can't believe you, you're not a good influence to Jimin hyung. Stay away from him!"

"And what if I don't want to?" Yoongi chuckled sarcastically. "Who are you to tell me that anyway? Oh I get it, does little Kookie have a crush on Chimchim?"

Jungkook blush furiously looking away to block his face at the camera. "It's not like that! He's special to me and I don't appreciate your presence around him!"

The blonde male looked at him with an amused smirk. "Well good, 'cause I don't appreciate you taking what's mine."

On the middle of their bickering, they saw a familiar face wandering around the beach looking anxious. Jungkook pointed at the male in confusion, "Isn't that Jimin and Taehyung's camera director? Why is he alone?"

Saying that called the attention of their camera director. He called his attention that the other quickly noticed and walked to their spot. The staff asked, "Where is the pair?"

"They were running so fast, I lost sight of where they went to."

"That's not good. Where were they headed to?"

"I don't know but they were headed to the east." The latter replied.

Jungkook and Yoongi's camera director gasped. "No... that's where the danger zone is."

"Danger zone?! But I haven't lost them for a full minute, maybe it's not too late!"

"Let's hurry then! Hopefully they're not harmed."

The four of them sprinted at the said area with the two contestants puzzled at their current situation. While running, Jungkook decided to ask the staff. "I'm worried about my friend, what is this danger zone that you're speaking of?"

"It's absolutely what it means. Two years back, a yacht crashed to the shore and it left a serious damaged to the beach. Since then, the owner banned people from going to the area to prevent harming people." Their camera director replied.

"And so what? Two years had already passed, why would it be dangerous?" Yoongi rudely questions the man.

"There were rumors stating that that part of the beach is hunted and the souls of the dead people riding the yacht when the accident happened is lurking around the shore. The people are so terrified that they never even dared walking pass there," The other added.

"I don't mean to offend anybody but do you really believe that ghosts are wandering in that area? Because it really sounds absurd to me." Jungkook huffed.

"It's not about the ghosts but the area itself. Since people were terrified of going there, the aftermath of the incident are still present up to this day. There are glass shards scattered all over and pieces of metal lying around. No one wanted to clean the mess up because of that urban legend."