Epilogue

"Welcome back to iGYS show! Here we have Hoseok and Yoongi promoting their next movie called 'Never gonna happen'." The female host, Scarlett, spoke. "But first, let's talk about how you got here in the first  place! One year ago, you two were paired up in a reality show. So the question is, what is your relationship with each other?"

Yoongi and Hoseok looked at each other and laughed. Hoseok began to reply. "We're just very close friends. I actually have someone special right now,"

"Ooh! Who is this special someone?"

"He's not on the show business and he likes to keep his privacy."

Scarlett nodded his head and turned her head to Yoongi. "What about you Yoongi? Is there anyone that stole your interest?"

"Actually, I'm waiting for someone. I don't know how or why I ended up liking him. He's annoying, a handful and a brat. But he's perfect." Yoongi looked down with a blush on his face.

"How cute! Do you mind telling us who he is?"

"I'm sorry, I just want to keep their identity private for now." Yoongi chuckled. "You know they say that what happens in reality shows are not real, they say it's fake and scripted. To be honest, I found Finding Mr. Charming a load of bullshit when my friend forced me to enter."

The crowd broke into laughter at the male's sudden cursing.

"You can't blame me! Forcing random people in one roof and expecting to have a positive outcome, the idea was just so absurd to me. I mean, don't get me wrong, the show had been a great help to me, to all of us. I found such great friends, I found happiness, I found the love of my life, I found... myself." Yoongi smiled at the audience's 'aww' responding to his statement.

"This show helped me realize a lot of things. Love is tangible, it's something that only you can define. And to me, love is something that you need to learn. Whether if it's a friend, a lover, a companion, they take time to develop feelings. It doesn't require a deadline so there's no need to rush it. What matters is what you feel when you're around them and the things you realize along the way." He continued.

"And if you didn't have a happy ending you anticipated, that's fine. Not everyone in this world is fortunate enough to end up with the one they love, that's just how life goes. It's just how our movie trailer says, not all works of art have a happy ending. And I think that's true. I for one, think that the best literatures have tragic endings, take Shakespeare's as example. Sure it disappoints you, but you have no other choice but to accept it."

"And anyway they said, if it's not happy, it's not yet the end. Who knows, you may end up with someone better or might be the same person. Fate will always find a way if you are really destined for each other." Yoongi turned to the audience and found a lot of them already wiping tears. He sent them a warm smile which seemed to help judging from their small squeal.

"I also learned that... Sometimes you need to learn to love yourself first before you finally realize how much you can love another. This person taught me to love myself and the more I got to know him, the more I realized how one can love someone more than themselves. Yet here I am, still waiting. Hence, I never got to say that I loved him from behind the scenes all this time."

JIMIN shut the television off and slipped his coat on, getting ready to leave not forgetting to put his shoes on as well. When he stepped out of the house, he saw a figure waiting outside his doorstep with an orange hoodie over his head. He walked up to the person and poked his shoulder as quiet as he could.

Yoongi turned around and smiled at the younger. "Hey cheonsa,"

"Hey, akma."