Sixteenth scene

"What should we buy?" Jimin muttered to himself as he was eyeing the cute items inside the shop, back at the mission and was holding Yoongi's pinky. He noticed his partner wasn't helping and was staring outside, "Akma, would it hurt you to try and help? Or at least act like you're helping."

"Hey, I know something we could buy." The white haired boy said.

"Wow, your acting sucks."

Yoongi groaned, "No I meant— whatever, too caught up to explain." He pulled the younger out of the shop and into a small and dark one just across it. Jimin realized that it was the shop that Yoongi has been staring at earlier.

"What are we doing at a tatto— Oh no! I'm not gonna get a freaking tattoo! My parents are gonna kill me and even then they will kill my corpse and even then they will kill my bones and even then they will kill me in the afterlife!"

"Tss, shut your noisy mouth and just follow me." Jimin tried to stay outside but the older was pulling him roughly and he ended up entering the tattoo shop.

"I said this and I'm saying it again, I'm not gonna get a freaking tattoo because my parents are gonna kill me and even then they will kill—"

Yoongi slapped his mouth with his other hand and spoke to the red haired lady with a piercing on her bottom lip. "Excuse me, do you use prinker here?"

"Yes we do,"

"How much will that cost for the two of us?"

"It's 20,000 ₩ each."

The white haired male snatched the box from Jimin's hands and handed her the whole thing. Jimin looked like he was about to burst out crying in a matter of seconds. "Do you have any designs in your phone that you would like use? I'm gonna have to scan it if you do."

"Wait," Yoongi said while taking his hand off of Jimin's mouth who was now wearing a big pout. He fished for his phone and searched for the perfect design. He showed to the red haired lady, "Is this okay?"

The girl nodded her head. "Of course. Where would you like the tattoo sir?" She asked and scanned Yoongi's phone into the prinker.

"In the collarbone please." Yoongi replied, looking back at his pair who was trembling in fear. "I'll go ahead first."

"Akma, I'm scared! Will it hurt a lot? Are there gonna be a lot of needles?! Aish my parents are totally gonna kill me! This is a crazy idea!"

The older chuckled. "Oh so you're scared?"

"Y-yeah, so what?! Everybody's scared of something! Don't be so cocky just because you have tons of tattoos!"

The lady looked at him with a huge smile trying to escape her lips. Yoongi shrugged slightly. "It's his first time." And she bobbed her head with an 'Ohh' coming out from her mouth.

"Okay sir, it's ready!" Jimin gasped and clung to Yoongi's arm unconsciously while closing his eyes, still trembling hardly. He was really really scared.

He then heard Yoongi shouting loudly in pain. "Ah it hurts! It hurts so bad! The needle is on my skin! It's bleeding a lot!"

This made Jimin tighten his grip unto his arm, face buried in it. "Fuck! It's like ripping all of my skin off! Like I'm being burned alive! It's so painful!"

"It's done!" The lady chuckled. The blonde male's eyes went wide knowing it was his turn to get the tattoo. Yoongi was wearing a small smirk on his face when he saw the latter's face has drained its color.

"No! Akma help me! I don't want it! I'm scared! Let me out of here!" Jimin cried and whimpered loudly.

Yoongi chuckled and patted his head teasingly. "It's gonna be okay, I'm here. Don't be scared." He pushed the younger to the counter and was terrified to see the lady holding a small machine on her hands. Jimin ran to Yoongi's back and wrapped his arms around his waist, back hugging him while still yelling his pleas not to do it.