Seventeenth scene

When the pair arrived after waiting for their ride for three minutes, Jimin was shocked to see everyone else already there! They were at the rock bottom! There's only two things he wanted to blame, Yoongi's slow slash lazy walking and the driver's speed of driving. Jimin was not at fault.

"The last pair had finally arrived! Congrats!" Elixir greeted them both with a smile, the mild wind pushing hair strands on her face. The deck was empty and they were the only ones there, the boat in front of them that they were gonna use was ready to sail. All of their suitcases were lined up in front of Elixir. "May I see the pictures you have taken?"

The camera director handed the female MC the photographs they took. Elixir couldn't hide the squeal from her lips, "You got matching rings and a sick ass tattoo! Eek JEALOUS!" The girl looked at the pair and saw their hands intertwined with their rings on. She smirked at the two, just now noticing their couple tattoos. "You know, we just ordered to hold your partner's pinky and not hold their hand right?"

Jimin and Yoongi looked down at their hands and quickly parted it, scooting away from each other. "You guys are goals really!" Nabi giggled before turning her head to everyone.

"Okay! Let's give it up for our top three pairs who made it in time for this mission! Soonhoon, Taeseok and Jungyugyeom!"

Jimin clapped for the winners with a heavy heart. He saw his best friend in front and cheered for him, "Congrats Tae!" The other boy noticed him and waved back with a wide grin.

The blonde male averted his eyes to his former partner and saw he was looking at him with concerned face. Jimin only smiled at him and mouthed 'Congratulations Kook' that the latter understood clearly. The younger only flashed him a small nod.

"Okay the three of you, go ahead and enter the boat with your suitcases." Elixir instructed. The six boys nodded their heads and went to where their belongings were, bringing them along inside the boat.

Once they were inside, the female MC flashed them a sheepish smirk. "All of you, get your suitcases."

Jimin was confused but he still did what he was told along with the rest and went back to where they were standing. Is it possible that they could get away without punishment? One by one, a staff appeared and started handing ziplocks on the contestants. "You thought this would be easy? The plastic bags that were given to you is called the plastic of wrath."

Plastic of what?

"You are all given a minute to pack all of the important things you will need for this trip. The ziplock must be zipped to the other side, if it doesn't then you'll have to take some off. Bet ya didn't expect that right?" Elixir's smug smile made the boys grow anxious. "Your one minute starts now!"

Jimin watched the others hastily opened their suitcases to the ground while putting their stuffs that fit inside the bag. "Hey kid! What are you doing?! Pack now!" The blonde male snapped out of his trance and his eyes widen.

"Oh shit!" He kneeled down facing his suitcase before opening it. He first put his hygienic necessities like toothbrush, toothpaste, shampoo and soap then his nicely folded underwears and other things that were important to use.

He saw Yoongi running over to him with his ziplock already shut close. He grabbed a few of Jimin's clothes from his suitcases and he put on a shirt in him like he was dressing a little boy. "Use this over your shirt, hurry!"

Jimin was having a mental breakdown and just followed what the older instructed. He wore another shirt over the shirt that he was currently wearing. Then Yoongi slipped on a hoodie over his head so now he was wearing three kinds of clothing in him. "Arms." Yoongi sternly uttered as he draped a thick coat into the younger's shoulders.

The blonde male could only obey his words and did what he was told. He looked at Yoongi who was also on the same state as him, he was also wearing four kinds of clothing. "This is a game of survival. Be stupid, act stupid and you lose."

"Time's up!" Elixir shouted and told them to leave their cases on the floor and get inside the boat. Jimin whined loudly, heart heavy from leaving his beloved things behind. And he also worked hard on packing them before only to be left out like that.

When he and Yoongi got on board, Jimin huffed while leaning his back on the side on the boat. "Thanks for earlier akma... Why did you help me out?"

"You said winning this was important to you right? I just did what I had to." The pale boy shrugged his shoulders.

Elixir was on the other side, checking if all of their ziplocks were closed shut and no one cheated for their punishment. They were still being filmed by their camera director who caught how Jimin looked at Yoongi while the other boy was staring out at the sea, a smile evident on his lips.

🎬🎬🎬

After two hours of traveling, they finally arrived at the Ganghwa island. A bus came to pick up the boys and headed to the villa that they are staying for the trip. Jimin was so tired that he immediately was knocked out as soon as he sat on his seat along with his partner beside him.

Half an hour later, they reached the villa. It wasn't as big as the House of cards but it was still hella huge. Jimin wouldn't wake up to Yoongi's annoyance, he had no choice but to carry the boy who was unexpectedly light as a feather.

Jimin groaned slightly, "Stop moving too much..."

"Aish, you're gonna be the death of me kid. Why did I even do this? I could've just left you at the bus." Yoongi shook his head and headed inside the villa with the others already there.

"Mm, shut up." Jimin muttered in his sleep, pulling on the older's ear making him wince. "Yah! You should be thankful that I'm carrying you! You owe me cheonsa."

When they were all already inside, Elixir told them that they should share rooms with their partners because the villa had less rooms. Secretly, the MC was cooing at the the sight of Yoongi carrying Jimin on his back. She then instructed them to go to the designated rooms and rest up from the tiresome day.

With every step of the stairs, Yoongi cursed why he had to deal with the little brat. He sighed in relief as soon as he reached their room, placing Jimin on the bed provided for them. Yoongi wrapped the thick blanket over to the younger's body. "You're such a handful cheonsa, why are you doing this to me?"

He was about to leave when he heard Jimin mutter on his sleep, "Thank you... akma."

A/n:
Not proofread bc my ass is being lazy again. M'kay byee~