Eighteenth scene

"Ahhh! Where am I?! I've been kidnapped! HELP HELP!" Jimin bolted up from the bed and screamed at the top of his lungs. He heard a groan from beside him that made him yelp. He brought down the covers to see a person sleeping beside him.

He shouted again, "AHHH! NO I'VE BEEN RAPED BY A DEVIL! HELP ME!—"

Yoongi grumbled and pushed the other one off the bed with his foot. He heard a loud thud on the floor but he didn't bother to open his eyes. "Shut up kid. You're ruining my sleep."

"You– why– how– in the same bed– RAPIST! I'VE BEEN RAPE—"

The sleeping male threw a pillow towards the younger with eyes closed and he struck him in the face surprisingly bull's eye. "If you don't shut up, I'll do it for real."

Jimin quickly pursed his lips and glared at the older. Then he remembered that he slept at the bus and recalled Yoongi carrying him on his back. He gasped and covered his mouth not wanting to make any sound. Did he really carry him last night?

"Staring is rude kid. And I thought you're supposed to be an angel," A small smirk climbed up to Yoongi's lips. Finally, he sat up with a yawn while stretching his arms.

"But I am—" Jimin quickly covered his mouth once again. Shoot, he just spoke.

Yoongi rolled his eyes with a small scoff. "You really think I would rape you? Huh, like that'll happen. I'd rather fuck a dead corpse."

"That's because you're a devil," Jimin stuck out his tongue playfully. "I doubt you're the one fucking though, if anything, you're the one being fucked."

The smug smirk on the older's face faded. He bent down on the edge of the bed and pulled on Jimin's hair backwards forcing him to look up at him in the eye. Although Jimin was trembling on the floor, he still wore his confident smirk on his lips. "What did you say?"

"Denial. Why don't you just admit it Min? You're a bottom."

This caused the latter to grip on his hair tighter. Head getting closer to Jimin's as he licked his lips. If Jimin didn't know better, he would think that Yoongi looked hot right now. With his messy white hair and his raspy morning voice. He slowly gulped when Yoongi's lips were touching his ear and whispered, "You're gonna regret saying that baby." And nibbled on his ear lobe, licking and biting it softly.

When he pulled away, it was Yoongi's turn to smirk when he saw how dumbfounded the younger was. "Can't speak now huh?"

"Y-You jerk!"

"I live up to my name. I'm a suga daddy." Yoongi got out of bed and into the bathroom, probably went to take a piss.

"Gross!"

🎬🎬🎬

It was that time again, the one-on-one interview. The show provided a temporary interview room in the villa and they were now currently taking turns for it. Jimin remembered the last time they had an interview, he threw an empty bottle on Yoongi's head. That was a memory he shall not forget.

"Yah, what are you smiling at kid?" Yoongi spat at the grinning male.

"Just remembered something funny. Is that so wrong akma?" Jimin scoffed at the sour-faced male. "Well figures, devils don't smile or feel happiness. The only time they do is watching other people suffer."

"I can't argue there,"

"You're such a pain in this ass. Why am I even here out here with you? I should be with my friends inside!" The blonde male pouted his lips.

"You owe me for carrying you last night remember? And you're here to fan me because it's so goddamn hot today." Yoongi stared at the younger who was holding a plastic fan on his hand. "Which reminds me, why aren't you fanning my face cheonsa?"

Jimin groaned and started to wave the fan up and down, creating wind for the older. "Is that cool enough for you?"

"Am I sensing sarcasm right now?"

The younger erased his grouchy face and turned it into a fake smile. "Is this cool enough for you good sir?"

"Much better."

Yoongi saw his friend walking towards them with his deep dimples visible. "Hey Joon, what's up?" The two made their handshake and continued to talk.

"Me? Refer to yourself! What's up man? You've been trending like crazy! You two are like the talk of the whole country since last night!"

"What? How did that happen? I mean, the episode won't be out until tomorrow!" Jimin furrowed his eyebrows looking at his partner's friend.

"Apparently, the staff accidentally leaked your video in the page and the fans gone wild! They reposted it and Yoonmin ship is now trending nationwide. It's crazy! The staffs are handling the issue though,"

"I can't believe it. How could they ship me to– him?" The blonde boy looked at Yoongi with a disgusted face.

"Took the words out of my mouth kid,"

"You know, the two of you can benefit to this. This hateful relationship that you two have is what they want! I mean, I don't know why but I think if the both of you start to create a love-hate thing, it'll grow bigger. The fans will continue to ship you and you'll win the show."

Yoongi squinted his eyes at his friend and motioned his hand to the latter, "Go on, I'm quite interested."

"Well, if you two aim to get the first prize, you might as well fake your way there! Let this ship be an advantage so the two of you will win. And if you two end up winning, you get to split the money in half. It's a win-win!"

"I'm intrigued in this idea Namjoon hyung. I'm desperate to win but fake a relationship– with this devil? Thanks but I'm not that desperate." Jimin shook his head, chuckling at how stupid that sounded.

"Again, took the words out of my mouth." Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"But Yoongi hyung, you need that money to buy your own studio. It's the sole reason why you're here but if you end up getting eliminated then this would be pointless. Jimin is your key to win!"

"Joon, thanks but nothing in this world can make me agree to fake a relationship with this brat—"

"I heard the grand prize money was 500,000 dollars."

"I'm in!" Yoongi shouted without hesitation, not even stopping to convert what half a million would be in their country.

Jimin sneered, "I'm sorry but you can't fulfill this without me and I don't agree with this stupid idea. Whatever you say, I will never say yes. I'm not easy to bribe—"

"I heard it also comes with a full paid house and lot including a brand new car and a trip to another country for a whole week."

"—Count me the fuck in!"

A/n:
EYY~! An anomaly sister of ours @yuutsunaoi made a comic for this book and also Wedlocked and it's so cute I wanted y'all to see it! Thank you for your endless support Ilysm and continue to do what you do, stay weird! And everyone who's reading all of my books, especially this, I give you never-ending hugs and I just wanted you guys to know that i purple you and I appreciate you being here with me from the very start and hopefully until the end 💜

A/n:EYY~! An anomaly sister of ours @yuutsunaoi made a comic for this book and also Wedlocked and it's so cute I wanted y'all to see it! Thank you for your endless support Ilysm and continue to do what you do, stay weird! And everyone who's readin...