Tenth scene

It was the third day of the show and it was finally the time to know who gets to be eliminated. All thirty of them were at the living room, waiting for the announcement. Some were standing, sitting on the sofa and some were chilling on the floor.

However Jimin was still thinking of his stupid mission. After the interview earlier, he asked a staff about it if it was really part of the show. And apparently he said, there were three unlucky souls that were bound to face the hidden tasks, he was one of those unlucky souls. His fortune really sucks big time. And he also added that if he fails to do the mission, he'll face punishment. Worst case scenario, he'd be kicked out of the show.

Of course Jimin could just hug a stranger within the show and say that he succeeded the task but everybody, and I mean every single human being in the show and watching the show knows that he hated Min Yoongi, so there's no way around it. And leaving the show wasn't an option either.

The female host finally came out from the entrance door, holding an envelope on her hands. "Gentlemen, today, we have gathered the vote of the audience on who got the least votes and sadly those bottom two will leave the show."

"Two people will be eliminated to keep even numbers." Elixir opened the envelope and cleared her throat, staring at the paper on her hands. "The two who are eliminated are... Mark Tuan and Wang Jackson, I'm sorry, please pack your bags and you may go home."

The two stood up, wearing a small smile and waving goodbye to their friends. They were both called to the interview room for their last interview and as farewell to the show. Elixir clasped her hands and giddily laughed when the two left. "And of course, the highlight for the day! Getting to know who your next partners will be!"

Everybody in the room perked up and excitedly anticipated for her words. "We collected votes from our official page and boy, oh boy! The votings were what we actually expected!"

"Here is the top five most voted couple!" Elixir pointed at the TV screen that showed a chart from an ascending order of the votes.

"Starting from the fifth, with a total of 31%, Yoonseok! (Min Yoongi and Jung Hoseok) This pair was actually partners in the first pairings, will they be partners again? We'll see!"

Jimin could only scoff at that, he really wanted Min Yoongi out of the show in a split second.

"The next, is our lovely and adorable Soonhoon (Kwon Soonyoung and Lee Jihoon) with 45% of the votes, such a sweet and pure couple! With the next in line, who had 51% votes, Tae-min (Kim Taehyung and Park Jimin)! Now these two are close friends, will they remain friends or will be more than that? Nonetheless, people still admire their friendship and wants them to take it to another level!"

Taehyung and Jimin looked at each other and burst out laughing. Jimin pinched the younger's cheeks and stuck out his tongue, "It would be great to be your partner though,"

"Yeah!"

"For the second place, with a tie of 67%, the very eccentric but perfect couple, Jikook (Park Jimin and Jeon Jungkook)! This two are like the cutest ever! We will never forget your supermarket scene, it was so cute!"

Then a photo of Jimin grabbing ingredients from the shelf while sitting in the cart and Jungkook holding the handles with both of them in pajamas appeared in the screen making Jimin blush. "S-Stop! It's embarrassing!" He only heard Jungkook laugh from a couple of seats away.

"And the other one is, you'll never expect it but if you're one of the shippers, you probably did! The angel and demon's forbidden love, you guessed it! It's none other than YOONMIN (Min Yoongi and Park Jimin)!!!" Elixir squealed and on cue, a snap of them duking it out on the kitchen yesterday appeared on the screen. "Aren't they just the most iconic couple?"