Eleventh scene

Jimin thought he couldn't make it! He was this close to getting that punishment. But his knight in shining armor, Jungkook saved the day. Just before Elixir's ten second countdown, Jungkook came inside running and giving Jimin his heart piece that he found outside.

"Jungkook! Oh my god! Thank you! Where did you find this?"

"At the bushes at the garden. Don't worry though, it's not like I purposely searched for it. I-I kinda just saw it when I was looking for mine so—"

Then a guy came up to the two of them, Jimin guessed it was Jungkook's partner, "Hey Jungkook! We did a great job today, we've got first place! You found yours ten minutes after it started though and then you went back again to look for Jimin's heart piece! You're amazing!"

"Don't listen to him." Jungkook nervously chuckled and quickly covered the guy's mouth. "He's just lying."

Jimin ignored what the guy had said and smiled, "Thanks Jungkookie!"

And it all came to here, looking for their partner. Jimin was anxious on who his partner would be. For all he knows it might be Yoongi-akma, knowing that they got the second most votes. But it's not like he wants to, I mean this show was messed up! Anything could happen. And Jungkook was ruled out cause he already found his partner for the next task.

Everybody was standing in a long line with their partners beside them. However Jimin, still hasn't found his yet. Does that mean he failed? But everyone in the room already has their partner and he didn't know why he was the only one without a pair. He was so confused that he just stood there and let everything happen.

"Okay! Wasn't that fun? Looks like all of you are with your partners now!" Elixir once again said with the first pair beside her standing obediently quiet.

"There's one pair who failed to unite the hearts." A staff said from across the room making the girl pause from her little fangirling moment.

"What? Who didn't find their partners yet?" Elixir scanned the boys with her eye brows furrowed and then it landed on Jimin. "Jimin-ssi, have you not find your pair yet?"

"Uh- no... But I found my heart piece, I just don't know who my partner is." Jimin looked down and scratched his neck shyly.

"But who could it b– ohh," A grin formed on Elixir's face and pointed somewhere behind Jimin with her lips. Curious, the blonde boy twisted his head to see a devil wearing stripped long-sleeved turtle neck, hands inside his pocket.

Jimin couldn't believe what he just witnessed. It couldn't be! The devil is his pair after all! He was frozen to the ground, mouth agape and eyes wide looking at the guy. Out of all twenty-six guys in the room, it had to be him (But then again, the audience voted and he couldn't do anything about it). This could be the worst nightmare he could ever have!

"Yoongi-ssi! Why don't you join your partner for us?" Elixir spoke mischievously and the male shrugged and walked towards Jimin's side. The blonde followed the devil's movement with his eyes, still frozen. "The two of you failed and will be facing punishment later on in the show. So how come you failed?"

"I didn't find the heart piece." The latter simply answered with his rough voice.

"Well that was a bad start but who knows you two will work out just fine! But anyway, even if you don't want to be with each other, the audience clearly said that they wanted to see you both together so that's what we're giving!" Elixir stated and continued to tell the other lads what they will be expecting for the next round. Jimin was still in a daze, looking at Yoongi as if insisting himself that it was all just a dream.

"Wipe your drool kid," Yoongi muttered, not taking his eyes from the front.

Jimin snapped out and blinked multiple times, fixing his posture. "I-I wasn't drooling! Aish, this is making me crazy!" He lifted up his sleeve and wiped his lips in case he was actually drooling, thankfully he wasn't.

He's completely flustered. And not the good kind.

🎬🎬🎬

Jimin couldn't sleep that night. He has been twisting and turning looking for the right comfortable spot on his bed. But no matter what he did, he just couldn't fall asleep. He grumbled and sat on his bed, grabbing his phone to look at the time.

1:27 am. He sighed thinking he'll be having big eye bags in the morning. They'll be shooting for the next mission tomor– err, later and knowing the show so far, he's sure that it must be another crazy one. He's dead tired, but he couldn't sleep.

He popped in his earphones and went downstairs to grab himself a milk, to at least help him fall asleep a bit. When he reached downstairs, it was dark but the lights from the swimming pool grounds was illuminating the room a bit. He didn't bother opening the lights and just directly went to the fridge. He grabbed a glass and poured a good amount of it before putting the carton back in the fridge.

When he was on his way back on the stairs, he saw a figure sitting at the edge of the swimming pool. His heart jumped and almost dropped the glass to the floor. He rubbed his eye balls lightly and shaking his head to see if what he was seeing was real. It was still there!

At a time like this, he was freaking out thinking it was a ghost or a lost soul or something. Or worse... a devil! He was all alone and who knows what might happen to him. He slowly walked towards the glass door that was slid up open. He nervously bit his lips and in slow motion, he reached out his hand to touch the thing's shoulder, trying to check if it was real.

It was too late when it turned it's head and met Jimin's eyes. "Aack!" The person screamed in surprise to which Jimin also screamed too, "AHH!" And watched the boy fall backwards to the swimming pool creating a semi splash. The blonde boy took off his earphones and covered his mouth in shock with eyes wide. "Oh my! Are you okay?!"

The other glared at him and wiped the water on his face, "I'm drenched in pool water on 1 am outside in the freaking cold midnight. And you ask me if I'm okay? NO I'M NOT FUCKING OKAY! ARE YOU STUPID?!"

"I'm so sorry! Here, let me help you!" Jimin bites his lip in panic, extending his arm to the latter.

"Aish! It's so cold! What are you doing here anyway? You nearly scared me to death!"

"Well in my defense, I didn't do anything! I just wanted to check if you were a ghost or some lost soul shit! Then you just fell and it wasn't my fault!" Jimin scoffed and wriggled his right arm to the older. "Do you want my help or not?"

The male groaned again and he held Jimin's arm with his pale cold one before pulling himself up. He was shivering from the cold, it was like negative degrees celsius out there. Jimin motioned his hand with a stop gesture, "Wait here, I'm gonna go get some towels."

Why does bad things always happen when he's with the devil?

A/n:
Why is behind the scenes so underrated— compared to my other YM books?

You: OMG IS AUTHOR-NIM FINALLY COMPLAINING?!

Nah, bitch. I don't care I just had that thought. Well since we're still in the early chap 11 I just wanna say to y'all THAT YOU WILL BE REGRETTING ON NOT READING THIS SHIT BECAUSE IT WILL BE GODDAMN AWESOME! (It's awesome but it will only end up in the underrated trash anyway)