Thirty-fourth scene

Written by: CaptainDiAngelo
[Edited]

Jimin glares at the younger in front of him, challenging him. "Jungkook, every decision
you make from here on out has consequences, so be warned. I'm not going to go easy on you."

Jungkook returns the glare with a smirk, "Oh hyung, you have no idea what's about to happen. You're going down."

The oldest of the two shakes his head, "Make your move. Choose wisely."

"Oh, I don't know," Jungkook sighs exaggeratedly, using his hand to swipe the
non-existent sweat off his forehead. "G7."

"Jungkook, you wouldn't dare."

"I said what I said. G7, hyung."

Jimin huffs, placing a red pin on top of the small plastic ship. "Hit."

"If I remember correctly," Jungkook said, "you were the one who suggested we play.
Can you explain again, why were doing this?"

Jimin lays back against the sofa, staring up at the ceiling. The duo were awkwardly
sitting across from each other trying to start off a conversation, but nothing seemed to work. It wasn't until Jimin suggested that they play a game that the tense atmosphere disappeared and was replaced with an intense competitive one.

"We're partners now, Jungkook... and if you don't remember that well, we didn't leave things that great last time we talked. This is my way to revive our friendship since Elixir exchanged our partners."

Jungkook ran a hand through his hair, nervously. "Right, I'm sorry."

Jimin agreed with a nod, "Plus, I like board games! My turn- B9."

"Miss. Hey Jimin, I'm sorry for what I'm about to do," replied Jungkook. "G4."
Jimin remain silent and frozen on the couch.

"Say it, Jimin," teased Jungkook, leaning his body forward. "Say it."

Jimin took a deep breath, "You sunk my battleship."

"HECK YEAH!" Jungkook cheered, getting up and dancing like an idiot, ignoring the
looks he was receiving from the other contestants. He failed to notice a certain blond shooting daggers at him from the kitchen.

"Ugh, look at them, Namjoon," complained Yoongi, resting his head against his palm.
"Getting all friendly with each other- all touchy and handsy. I should stop them- LOOK, Jungkook just touched my man. That coconut-"

Namjoon grabbed Yoongi's shoulders, "Calm down, man. From what you told me, you and Jimin aren't actually dating. You said it yourself, 'there are no feelings involved'."

"But Joon-"

"No buts," Namjoon interrupted. "Jimin can be friends with whoever he wants. Plus, he's not your partner anymore- Hoseok is. Go and hang out with him."

Yoongi turned to glance at Jimin one more time. He was laughing at a joke that
Jungkook told. Yoongi admired the way Jimin laughed with his entire body: eyes turning into crescent moons, his mouth wide open showing pearly white teeth and body leaning both forwards and backwards as if he was in a rocking chair.

Yoongi also knew that Jimin sometimes felt insecure about his laugh, so he would raise his hand in an attempt to hide it. Yoongi never understood why he did so.

"Right, no feelings involved," he murmured, getting up from his chair. He walked past the duo playing battleship, ignored Jimin when he called him out.
Yoongi walked past Hoseok's room, heading straight towards the terrace on the second floor. Once he shut those glass doors, he pulled out his earbuds and a cigarette, closed his eyes to forget the world around him.