Chapter 23

Hey guys this is the first chapter I am typing on my new laptop and let me just say as cheesy as it sounds I feel great things coming along!! Lol I'm such a nerd. Any who today was the first day of school and excuse my foul language but it was living hell. And the worst part is I have 3 more years of it. kill me now. (this is a few weeks late I just don't wanna delete this lol that shows you how lazy I am) The only bad thing about my computer is there are sadly no emojis ): I'm geting to ahead of myself so Happy Reading! I hope your day went better than mine did! ~Cam

*Jack's POV*

I woke up at the crack of dawn to get the rest of the girls. I sure hope they listend to me when I said we had an early morning because I sure as heck wasn't kidding. I decided to give them an extra 10 minutes as I went to start a quick fire. Only to soon realize there is no more firewood. "Ugh. Of course thereisn't any wood I mumbled to nobody." I rolled my eyes deciding we truly didn't even need a fire when in reality I was too dang lazy to get more wood.

"Alright Rise And Shine Everybody!!" I practially screamed outloud for everyone to hear. I waited a few moments to only have sucessfully woken up the snowman. "You have got to be kidding me" I said under my breath. I think his name was Olaf.. "Good morning Jack!" He said interupting my thoughts while running to give me a hug. "Well good morning to you too." I awkwardly said into the hug.

"Do you know if Elsa, Anisa, Anna, or even Punzie are awake yet?" I asked the snowman. "Yeah Elsa heard you and is currently trying to wake Anna and Punzie up but not having much luck." Olaf said. "You know what we should do to the girls I mischeviously said to Olaf."

"Oooooohhhh" I heard the snowman say in delight. "That is a brilliant plan. It just might blow up in our faces but it sounds like a snow ball!" he said obviously on board with the plan. "Okay so all you have to do is get Elsa to walk outside and lets hope she hasn't sucsessfully gotten Anna and Punz up yet. "already on it!" he yelled halfway to where Elsa was currently at.

"Jack whats the matter?! Olaf said it was urgent!" Elsa asked obviously panic strucken. "Oh we just wanted to let you into our plan." I said with my signature smirk. "That depends.. what is your "master plan" she said putting air quotes around the words master plan.

I throughly explained her what I as planning to do and she was hesitant but I practically begged her to let me go through with it until she finally accepted. "Great!" I said when she finally agreed. "Now all we have to do is find some cold water.." I said. "Done!" Elsa yelled in the distance. She came back with two buckets of freezing cold water. "Perfect." I said.

"Water sure is heavy" Olaf said carrying a pail of water. "Here I got it." I said rolling my eyes and picking up the bucket.

*5 bucket carrying minutes later*

"Okay everybody are you ready?" i whispered. "One...Two.......THREE!" I screamed dumping the water right on Punz' head. "W-HAT IN THE NAME OF?!?!" Anna yelled. "JAAACK!" Punzie yelled.  "RUN!!!!" I screamed! Elsa, Olaf and I ran all the way into the forest with a soaking wet Anna and Punzie right behind us. "I cannot believe you guys did this!" Punzie yelled obviously furious. "What can I say you guys stunk." I said laughing. "Hey thats not funny." Anna said obviously not impressed with my joke. "Aww C'mon guys why are you all gaining up on me it was Olaf's idea!" I said. "Yeah, okay." Punz said rolling her eyes. "Yeah blame the snowman." Anna said shaking her head. "It wasn't just me though, Elsa poured the water on you Anna." I said with the puppy dog face. "Okay guys let's just let it go and move on with our day. We woke up this early for a reason right. Now let's get on with it." Elsa said.

"I agree completely." I said while walking over to get my staff. "Who is gonna do the honor and waking Anisa up?" Punzie asked looking around. "I got it!" Anna said. "What? She said after looking at everyone's faces. "She is my sister after all  have to get to know her!" She said walking to Anisa's shelter. "Yeah, okay." Elsa said watching her sister walk away.

Anna's POV

"Anisa. Anisa?" I said. "Rise and shine!" I said while opening the door all the way. "woah what time is t?!" she half yelled. "Oh ya know just about 5:45am" Anna said while walking fully into the room. "Well I guess jack wasn't kidding on waking up at sunrise." She said. "haha ya just be lucky I was the one to wake you up." I said while pointing to my soaking wet clothing. "Let me guess Jack?" Anisa said while laughing. "Yup you guessed it. Got Punz too." I told her. "Well are you all set I think they are wanting to get on out of here. "Yup I'm all ready!" She said while hopping out of her bed to stand right next to me. "Gosh dang I always feel like you are Elsa it's just so crazy to think there is two of you know. "Haha trust me it's weird thinking there is another me aswell." Anisa said. "haha ya your right that would be even weirder." I said laughing.

"Well guys the gang is all here." I said when Anisa and I got back to the campsite. "Alrighty then, Lets head out!" Jack said walking into the wooded glen. (I had to hahahaha)

A/N: Gosh that took me forever to finish and it isn't even that good of a chapter. i'm sorry guys I truley don't even have an excuse. /: I tried to make it long. Once again I'm sorry. ~Cam