Chapter 9

❄️🔥❄️🔥❄️🔥❄️🔥❄️🔥❄️
I think I'm going to start updating every Sunday/Saturday Night I feel like that is the best time I can write and update, so for now on expect every Sunday/Saturday Night!😘
~Cam

Chapter 9

🔥Anisa's POV🔥

Of course I came! I wouldn't miss it for the world! I said to my boyfriend and future husband. We first met when my mother had him over for dinner to talk about something. And when I laid eyes on him I knew he was the one I was going to spend the rest of my life with. You could say it was love at first sight. Anyway, since he was doing business with my mother I had to see him in secret and of course keep the wedding on the down low. She would kill me if she found out but then bring me back to help her with her scheme. When I was younger my mother and I were really close, and I mean really, really close. But once I found out she only kept me because I had powers like her and she started using me for them we started growing apart and having frequent fights. I can't lie it saddens me deeply but the past is the past and there is nothing I can do to change it.
"Are you there? Are you alright?" the Prince asked. "Oh, yeah sorry haha lost in thought I guess" I simply stated back. It was then I noticed he had a basket and picnic supplies inside. "Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry are you waiting for me to melt the snow?!" I asked. "Haha ya I asked you that a while ago. That must have been when you were lost in thought" he said. Now I know by now my face is as red as a cherry out of embarrassment. "Don't be embarrassed love, I should have known better" he stated. See this is why I love him I thought to myself.

❄️Elsa's POV❄️

I finally returned to a nervous looking Olaf. But when he saw me his nervous face was covered with a hopeful smile. I returned a small shake of the head signifying I found nothing important. "I take that nod as a sign you didn't find anything?" he asked. "Nada" I simply stated back. "Have you noticed any peculiar things going on in the castle while I was gone?" I asked. "Nope, I haven't heard a peep." he said. "Do you think it would be safe to try to go inside?" I asked. He gave me a nervous smile so I took that as a yes. We began walking up the steps when I was hit by a freight train of memories. I was flashed back in time to when I had first made my icy fortress. Back then I thought I was okay being alone but who wad I kidding It actually was a relief when I saw Anna. But then of course I was reminded of how I almost killed her and I forced her out. Nearly killing her in the process... again. Anyways I was woken up from my trance when I saw Olaf opening the icy door. When we walked inside I almost couldn't recognize it. Everything had either been altered or changed all together. Even the frozen fountain I had was changed into stone. "Woah" Olaf said. "You can say that again" I replied back. "Woah" Olaf said again. I giggled out loud at his lack of knowledge of figure of speech. I wanted to go upstairs and see what had changed up there but soon decided against it because I remembered we were here for one thing and that was to save my family.

❄️🔥❄️🔥❄️🔥❄️🔥❄️🔥❄️
Okay, I know it's super duper short but with the problems I had with wattpad yeaterday I forgot most of what I had written. I'm so sorry/: I am going to write more soon I promise!! ~Cam