Chapter 18

A/N I don't have much to say other than Thank you sooo much for voting and reading it means the world to me honestly and of course Happy Reading!😋📚📖

❄️Elsa's POV❄️

I made eye contact with the girl walking into the camp with Jack and instantly I felt a connection to her. I studied her face and took notice that we had pretty much the same hair color, same cheek bones, nose, lips and pretty much whole face. The only thing different was the color of her eyes and her dress which strangely enough resembled mine. "Woah" Is all I managed to say. You could have heard a pin drop everyone was so quiet while studying the girl and I. "Uhh.. h-hi my name is Elsa" I finally spoke. "M-my name i-is Anisa" she said. "Anisa .." I said under my breath. "Ann-iisa" I sounded out. "Anisa! That's right!" "What?" she said while giving me a questioning look. "Your name was crossed out of one of my families genealogy books" I told her. "When is your birthday??" I quickly asked. "This is crazy. You don't actually think we are related.. right?" She said. "Just tell me when your birthday is." I sassily said, my patients running low. I could tell she was getting nervous because she couldn't stop moving her hands. "M-March 20th 1834." She said. Immediately I gasped out loud and said "This is impossible, March 20, 1834 is my birthday." I said. "B-but how is this possible?" She asked confused. "I-I don't know to be honest." I said. But all I could think of was to run up to her and give her a hug. Thankfully she hugged me back so I wouldn't feel like an idiot. The only question in the back of my mind was... Does she have powers like me? "So I guess this means we are twins" I said out loud. "No way." I heard Anna gasp. "I have another sister?!" She yelled. "This is the best. day. ever!!" She screamed. "Rapunzel come join us!" Anna yelled. "Oh by the way Anisa this is Rapunzel our cousin she was stolen as a baby and just recently returned home to her family only to be stolen again by Adaliz the Evil Queen. "Yup story of my life" Rapunzel sarcastically said. "O-okay" Anisa nervously said finally noticing everyone's proximity. "T-this is a lot to take in, I-I think I am going to take a walk." She spoke. "Okay sounds good b-but don't be too long, we have a lot to catch up on." Elsa said.

🔥Anisa's POV🔥

I had to get away. It all was just too much. I couldn't gain the courage to tell my two newfound sisters that I was a freak and they needed to stay away or I could hurt or possibly end up killing them. I think it would be best if I just ran away and hoped to find my knight in shining armor, the only guy who would ever understand me, my fiancé, Hans. I was just about to start running when I heard a twig snap behind me. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you. I know it is a lot to take in but just know we all are in the same boat and you are not alone." Elsa said. "A-and I-I also came out here to tell y-you s-something." She stuttered. I could tell she was getting nervous at whatever she was going to tell me. "Well here goes nothing.." Elsa whispered. And with that she raised her arms and tiny snowflakes started to fall from midair and accumulate. "Oh my goodness! Did you just make it snow?!" I asked her. "Haha ya do you like it?" She nervously asked. "Yes I love it! Watch this!" I said raising my hands and having a flame fly up into the evening sky. "So you have fire powers?" I heard her ask. "Yeah haha and you have ice powers?" I said. "Yup that's me." Elsa said. "I feel like the puzzle is finally coming together" I said to her. "All my life I have wondered where exactly I came from because something inside me told me that the lady I called my mother wasn't actually my mother." I confessed. "Ya you and Rapunzel would get along greatly. She actually had to go through the same exact thing only she was never let out of the tower. At least you got to travel." I told her. "Ya I guess your right I could have it worse, it seems like this getting kidnapped thing runs in the family." I joked. "Haha I guess so." she replied. "We better head back I really wanna talk to Rapunzel about a few things." I said. "Ya of course!" She said with a pinch of hurt in her voice. "I will talk to you soon we still have a lot to talk about but now I know I can definitely trust you." I said making her smile again.

A/N: sorry I kinda threw this chapter together it took me a couple days to get it all written but It isn't my best work but I hoped you enjoyed it. I chose March 20th as their birthday because it is the first day of spring so just out of winter but not as close to summer. And it is spring instead of fall because I am going to have Elsa be the first one born like winter is before summer get it? haha and I was looking on some websites and they said frozen was based on the 1800s so thats why I chose that time. If you have any questions be sure to message me and I will be happy to answer them! As always Happy Reading!📖📚 ~Cam

P.S. Anyone have any good books they are reading on obviously wattpad. If you give me one and I love the book I could possibly give you a follow! (;