Chapter 6

❄️🔥❄️🔥❄️🔥❄️🔥❄️🔥❄️
⛄️Authors Note🐸
Thank you all for waiting I can't believe I have more than 150 reads! That's crazy!!! Thank you all soo much!! And in the upcoming chapters we are gonna get more character POV's!!!! So here is chapter 6! Thanks again!!!😘😘😘😘
❄️🔥❄️🔥❄️🔥❄️🔥❄️🔥❄️
Chapter 6

💖Anna's POV💖

Rapunzel and I have waited for hours for Anisa to leave so we could talk again but she hasn't budged. It annoys me at how much she looks like my sister but I don't know who she is and she won't tell me or Rapunzel. After a while of staring off in space I started thinking about Kristoff, Sven, and Olaf. It breaks my heart that I might not be able to see them again. Then my mind trails back to Elsa and my heart yearns because she must feel so alone. I just want to go home. I was about to burst into tears when Anisa abruptly gets up and runs upstairs. Rapunzel and I breathe a sigh of relief.

☀️Rapunzel's POV☀️

Right when Anisa runs upstairs I am brought out of my crushing daydream of Eugene and my parents and not knowing where they are. When Anisa leaves Anna and I both breathe a sigh of relief. She finally left!

🔨Kristoff's POV🔨

I couldn't stand it any longer. Granted its only been 2 days I miss Anna so much it's killing me. Well I mean not just me Olaf, and Sven too. But no matter what I was going to get my Anna back. So Olaf, Sven, and I headed out to the castle of Arendelle to tell Elsa we were going to help no matter what she said.

❄️Elsa's POV❄️

As if on cue right after I saw this Anisa's name the guards came through the door. They said they had good and bad news. It turns out the evil queen is indeed hiding out in my old ice castle up on the North Mountain. But there was something keeping them out something dangerous they could feel it right when they got to the door. It's like they walked right into a burning furnace. At that moment it was like I was hit with a ton of bricks. I know exactly who the evil queen is and why she has been messing with my family. But in a crazy way it was her family as well.

I was sitting in my study debating on what to do when Kristoff, and Olaf came into the room accompanied by a castle guard. I told the guard he could go back to his post and that I was fine alone with the two. I asked where Sven was hoping he wasn't taken too but Kristoff said he was waiting outside because he didn't want to ruin anything in the castle. But before I could ask anymore on the subject he interrupted me and asked if they had heard any word from Anna. The sound of her name made my heart ache. I simply stated no, obviously on the bridge of a full breakdown. Olaf came and gave me a warm hug and said not to worry because the three of them (Olaf, Kristoff, and Sven) were gonna bring her back. I couldn't help but smile because I new they would be a big help in getting Anna and little did they know my whole family.