Chapter 13

A/N I don't have much to say other than here is chapter 13! I was in the writing mode today~Cam☔️💐

Chapter 13t

🌀Evil Queen's POV🌀

I made it to Pitch's castle I knew Anisa could keep the prisoners well so I left her in charge. When I got to the door it immediately opened revealing complete darkness "Adaliz! I thought you would never come!" he said. "Why would you think that?" I blushed. "Nobody ever uses my first name anymore" I said. What the heck is happening I thought to myself. I never blush! Once I got my senses back I said "Pitch I could really use your help." "Oh don't worry I already know why you are here and I agree to help." He said. "You will?! Oh thank you thank you thank you!" I said while running up and hugging him.

🌷Anna's POV🌷

Elsa, Rapunzel, Olaf and I talked and talked and talked. Once we heard the front door upstairs close Elsa ran over to us and started freezing our hand cuffs. Once she finished I immediately stood up for the first time in days! "I can finally stand! and stretch and move my joints!" I yelled. When Rapunzel and I stood up you would have thought we just broke every bone in our body there was so much cracking. "C'mon we must get you all home!" Elsa said. We got upstairs when Rapunzel yelled "Wait!!" "where is Eugene and my parents?!" "Umm here lets look" Elsa said. We found a door but found nobody. Maybe we should worry about them later I'm sure they will be safe and sound. I don't think she would have wanted them just you. "Yeah, you're right we should go." Rapunzel agreed. I could have sworn we ran for miles I mentally thought.

❄️Jack Frost's POV❄️
(Hehehe😊)

I was taking my usual walk when I heard people heavy breathing as if they had been running for miles. I walked over to them not actually thinking they would be able to see me but to my surprise every single one of their eyes lit up. The snow white blonde one spoke up and said "Do you know where we are and how far away we are from the town of Arendelle?" I was still recovering from the shock of them actually being able to see me to speak. After a few moments I finally got my words together and said it was only 3 miles down the rest of the mountain. "Do you guys need any help getting down?" I asked. "Yes that would be incredibly helpful" the girl with the super long and I mean super long blonde as the sun hair. "Yea just follow me!" I said flying through the trees. They all screamed out "Hey! Come back!" I laughed and nose dived to their annoyed faces. "Aww c'mon have a little fun!" I said. "Oh, I forgot to ask what is everyone's names?" "I'm Anna" the girl with strawberry blonde and one streak of white hair said. "I'm Elsa" The girl with the snow white hair said. "I'm Rapunzel." the girl with the long blonde hair said. "And I'm Olaf and I like warm hugs!" the snowman said. "Hh-e talks?" I asked. How peculiar I thought. Well I am Jack Frost, just so you all know. While giving the cockiest smirk I could do.