Chapter 19

A/N you guys are amazing honestly I love you all and thank you so much for all the support! 😘😘😘😘 ~Cam

Chapter 19

🔥Anisa's POV🔥

I awkwardly started to walk over to Rapunzel. "U-Uhh R-Rap-punzel?" I awkwardly said. "Oh! Anisa, yes of course. What do you need?" She said. "I-I was wondering how did you cope when you found out that the mother you thought for the longest time was your mother wasn't?" I asked. "Well I honestly have to say it was pretty tough but once I met my real parents and felt what real love feels like it helped me almost forget about Gothel." She said. "Great so I just need to talk to my parents and everything will be solved!" I said. "U-uhh E-Elsa A-Anna I think you need to come here." Rapunzel yelled. They both came over with confused faces and Rapunzel whispered something to them. "W-Well y-you see our parents..." Anna started. "Our parents? C'mon spit it out already." I butted in. "O-Our parents are dead." Elsa said. "They died 3 years ago in a boat wreck." Anna added. "W-what? B-But I never got to meet them." I barely whispered on the verge of tears. "What I don't get is why did mom and dad never tell us about Anisa." Anna asked. "They probably didn't want to scare their daughters into telling them their sister was kidnapped." Elsa said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. "Yeah I guess you have a point." Anna said. "S-So are you going to be okay?" Rapunzel asked. "Yeah this is all just a lot to take in." I said. "W-wait." Anna started to say. "What ever happened to that guy you were with?" Anna asked looking surprisingly interested. "O-oh Hans!" I said. "yeah that thing." Anna mumbled not thinking I was in ear shot. Something went on between them that I have to remember to figure out, I mentally noted myself. "Anna." Elsa nudged/scolded her sister obviously overhearing her. I just brushed it off as if I didn't hear her. "Him and I were walking down the mountain trying to get away from my so called mother when I slipped and fell. I couldn't stop until I got here." I said. "No offense but I am glad you did or else I would have never met you." Anna said, giving me a hug. "And me too." Rapunzel Olaf and Elsa said at the same time. They all looked at each other and giggled. There was so much love around here and I loved it.

🔨Kristoff's POV🔨

Sven and I have waited and waited and still no sign of Elsa or Anna. I even gave them an extra day but still no sign. I have kept my promise and now it is time for me to leave. Sven and I pack up our stuff and leave our little cabin. I hopped on Sven's back and started heading for the North Mountain not even bothering to take a glance back.

A/N: I'm sorry it is a pretty short chapter I couldn't think of what to do but Kristoff and Sven are back!!! (((: Happy Reading📖📚 ~Cam