Chapter 12

🔥❄️🔥❄️🔥❄️🔥❄️🔥❄️🔥
A/N: Happy April☔️💐everybody!! only 7 days till my birthday omg I cannot wait!!! Anyway how is everybody?! Here is chapter 12!

🌷Anna's POV🌷

As soon as our eyes made eye contact I was thrown back to the time when we first met how he easily fooled me. I started to boil with anger. I thought I would never see him again and look where we are now. I was mentally strangling him when Anisa interrupted his "death" by saying "you two know each other? "Yes we met once before, a very long time ago." Hans replied. I just snorted and mumbled "ya like 3 weeks ago." He heard me and shot me daggers with his cold hard stare. Honestly I didn't care at what he thought of me or my family. I can still see a little bruise around his eye and nose from the punch I gave him just weeks earlier. I wanted to ask him about it but decided to save it for another time. My stomach was still recovering from laying eyes on the devil. Anisa handed me my food, but since laying eyes on satan I have sadly lost my appetite. After they both went up the stairs, Rapunzel let out a breath of relief. "Olaf! Elsa! You can come back out! They're gone!" I whisper shouted. Elsa came tumbling out of her hiding spot "I thought they would never leave! I don't think my legs could have crouched like that for a minute longer and when I heard that voice I almost let a whole blizzard go." Elsa said. "Tell me about it." I said. "Okay spill you two. Who was that?" Rapunzel said. "Oh right! I said. "Well lets just say when we first opened the gates again I wasn't fully aware of some of the evils and selfishness in man. So I fell for his act and he made me believe that we were meant to be when in reality..." I started. "all he wanted was my throne.' Elsa added. Oh he sounds like a total butt" (insert your own words(; ) Rapunzel said. "Yeah and I thought we got rid of him and I would never have to see him again and of course he shows up here. I can only hope he didn't trick Anisa the way he did to me, she just seems so vulnerable." I said. Everyone shook their heads yes signaling they knew what I was talking about.

🌀Evil Queen's POV🌀

I was going to rule the world. There was no doubt in my mind. I already have one of my great nieces I just need the last one but it looks like she is going to be harder to catch. I'm going to need some help... but who can help me..? THATS IT! I yelled to myself! Pitch Black.