Chapter 28

Jack Frost

I wake up in the middle of the forest, only I cannot figure out why the heck I am in the forest, or which forest I am even in. "I have to get back to the North Pole! Who knows how long I have been gone. North is going to be furious with me.

Elsa

It has to be nearing the end of the day everyone is sitting around bored out of their minds waiting for the white haired boy to return with our saviours. "When he said midday which day did he mean." Anna says obviously out of annoyance still mad at me because I made her clean her room which was absolutely filthy might I add. "I. I don't know" I sighed sitting down out of stress and exhaustion. "I guess we will have to wait until tomorrow." I say my head in my hands. "But that is all we have been doing is waiting, waiting and waiting!" Anna practically yells. "THEN WHAT DO YOU SUPPOSE WE DO!?" I yell back immediately standing up from my chair. Everyone has now stood up noticing the flurries that are starting to swirl around the room. Anna staring at me with a look of terror and shock. It is then I realise that was our first fight since my coronation. "Ann-" I start but she cuts me off. "No Elsa, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have pushed you. You are trying your best." She said while running over to give me a hug. And with that what was once flurries turn into a gentle powder that slowly melts away.
~*~*~*~*~*
Elsa

We have waited 2 days for Jack but he still hasn't returned I am actually starting to get worried. I know he is a guardian and all but what if he got hurt or something and it was all my fault because I practically made him go on that quest. I wouldn't be able to live with myself! I have since decided that we are going to find these people ourselves, I mean how hard could it possibly be. I did some research in the library and by boat ride Berk is only 300 miles away and Dunbrock is only another 200 miles from there. We would all be back in less than a weeks time. "You just hope we have that much time" my subconscious adds.

Okay everyone I have a proposition. We meaning Anisa, Anna, Rapunzel, Olaf, and I are going to go to Berk and Dunbrock and get these people ourselves since Jack must have found something better to do. As for the Guardians I guess we will just have to take the EQ on without them. We will leave on the next ship if anyone would like to stay feel free, I'm not forcing anyone but your company would be greatly appreciated.
~*~*~*~*~
"I'm gonna be sick!" Anna yells running to the side of the ship. "Anna we haven't been on the boat for more than 10 minutes and you are already spilling your guts off the port bow?" I say. "I'm sorry about her she has been iffy about sailing ever since our parents were killed in a boat accident" I say to Rapunzel and Anisa. "Don't worry I ca-" she starts but ends up puking some more over her breakfast over the railing. "Maybe you should stay here." Rapunzel says with a look of worry. "I will stay here with you while you Anisa and Olaf go get the girl and boy." She adds. "No honest I am fine." Anna says actually finishing her first sentence since boarding. "Are you sure?" Anna I don't want your health to be at risk after all we will be on this boat for at least a week give or take a few days." I say to her. "A-a week?" She stutters. "Yes a week we have already been over this many many times." I say. "I-I can do it." She says determined. "This is much better than just sitting around the castle." She finishes. "You're positive?" I eye her. "Yes." She nervously says. "Well alright I guess we can tell them we are ready to go." I say walking over to the captain.
~*~*~*~*~
"LAND HO!" I'm awoken by the yelling of the 1st mate. "Anisa! Punz! Anna! Olaf!" I whisper yell. "They have spotted land!" I say waking everyone from their slumber. "Oh thank god I never thought we were getting off this death trap!" Anna practically yells getting out of bed.
~*~*~*~
Anna is the first person off the boat and practically hugs the ground once her feet leave the wooden plank. "OH SOLID GROUND HOW MUCH I'VE MISSED YOU!" She screams. It is then we notice the man standing off to the side. "AH! Welcome to the town of Berk!" He said in a gruff voice offering his hand for a shake which I gladly take. "What brings ya to our wonderful village?" The man asks. "We are seeking the help of a-a guy." I say suddenly realising how dumb I sound since I don't know the mans name we are looking for. "We have been told he is good with uh-d-dragons?" I question. "Ah. You must be here for Hiccup" he says starting to walk into a hut.
"Hiccup! You have visitors!" He yells. And at the same time a handsome man with shaggy brown hair walks into view.

"Hello. I'm Elsa and these are my sisters Anisa, and Anna and this is my cousin Rapunzel and this is our snowman Olaf." I say offering a hand. "Hello ladies. I am Hiccup Haddock chief of Berk. Might I ask why you have come to our village?"
"Well a friend of ours J-Jack Frost said you could possibly help us." Anna says. "Well if Jack is involved you can count me in." Hiccup said. "Great!" I said unable to stop the smile from growing on my face.