Chapter 8

❄️🔥❄️🔥❄️🔥❄️🔥❄️🔥❄️

I love all the feedback I have been getting and I totally agree with you guys! By the way when ever you see "s it means Olaf is talking. And more point of views on the way!! :D Here is Chapter 8! 😋

Chapter 8

💖Anna's POV💖

My hope in ever getting out of here is beginning to falter. Rapunzel and I have agreed it has roughly been 3 days since I got here and I haven't moved an inch. I have figured out absolutely nothing...besides the part at where we are located. The weather is extremely unpredictable some days it is super hot and others absolutely freezing. When are we going to get out of here?!

❄️Elsa's POV❄️

We heard the footsteps grow louder and louder but not one of us dared to move an inch. It was almost as a heat wave rushed all round us causing my wall to start to melt. We could feel the sun start to hit our backs just as the person walked away and down into the valley. Olaf and I exchanged glances knowing exactly what the other was thinking. "Who do you think that was?" I honestly have no clue but I'm going to go find out. "No you can't! We have to stick to the plan remember! We have to find Anna and Rapunzel!" We have plenty of time! Trust me I know that place like the back of my mind. It won't take long to find Anna or Rapunzel so we can spend some time figuring out who that girl was and why she was heating up. "I still don't think its all that good of an idea." Fine. Have it your way but I am going to find that girl. You can stay here but just stay out of sight, at least until I get back, please? "Oh okay but you will have to build me another wall or something to keep me hidden if you don't want me seen." I will be back in no more than an hour! See you in a bit, hopefully with some answers.

I followed the mystery woman's foot prints, only they weren't really footprint because wherever she placed her foot the snow completely melted and all that was left was the rock usually covered with snow. I followed them as far as I could until they abruptly just stopped. Like she disappeared in the thin air. Even though you couldn't see anyone I still felt like I was being watched. After moments of waiting for someone to appear I decided it would be best to go back to Olaf. I'm pretty sure I have exceeded my time limit anyway.

🔥Anisa's POV🔥

I left the castle furious. How could she have done that to me. I can't even believe my mother. She can be a monster sometimes. I just needed to get out before I burned the whole castle down. I have always had troubles concealing my power and not letting it get the best of me. Sometimes I just need to let it out. I was walking to our meeting spot when I felt like I was being followed. I took as little steps as I could and tried to melt the least possible amount of snow I made it to a tree and quickly hid there until the person came into view. She was wearing a long ice blue dress with a flowing cape and snow white hair. I've never seen her before but I felt a force that couldn't be explained. After moments of watching her she sighed, turned around and with that left. Once she left I let out a breath I didn't know I was even holding in. When I knew the girl was completely gone I climbed down from the tree and walked to where I was meeting the Prince. I turned the corner only to be staring right at his cocky smirk. "I thought you weren't going to come I was beginning to worry."

❄️🔥❄️🔥❄️🔥❄️🔥❄️🔥❄️

Ooooooh who do you think she is meeting and what do you think of the first time Elsa and Isa have "met" or more like seen each other and by the way Isa couldn't see the resemblance because she was so high up in the tree.

Thanks for all the reads and sorry for the long wait! Sorry this chapter kinda sucks /:

~Cam

❄️🔥❄️🔥❄️🔥❄️🔥❄️🔥❄️