Chapter 2

Anna's POV

I was walking on the side walk almost in to town when I heard someone coming up behind me. I stopped to look behind me but it was too late everything went black.

Elsa's POV

What can I say, I just found out that the Evil Queen has just taken over the kingdom of Corona taking hostage my Aunt, Uncle, my cousin Rapunzel, and her husband. She has a secret weapon, but nobody knows what it is. But she is heading for Arondelle and we don't have much time. I don't know how I'm going to tell Anna. It will kill her inside I just know it. I decide to walk around the castle to look for her but i couldn't find her. She wasn't even with Olaf in his room. I started to get worried. I don't have a clue at where she is and with the evil queen on her way she must be kept safe and must be watched. It then hit me, she probably went to go see Kristof! of course. It was almost 6 o' clock so i decided to go see if dinner was ready. The cook said it would be 5 minutes so i decided to sit down and wait for Anna. (5 minutes later). The cook called me for dinner. My favorite hazelnut soup. When i have finished dinner there is still no sign of Anna and i begin to worry again. I send the guards to go to Kristof's house to see if she is there. I'm starting to get extremely worried and I soon won't have total control over my powers. When the guards return they all have long sorrowful faces. The first guard says they went to Kristof's home and he said Anna never came to his house, but when they asked people in town if they had seen the princess they said she was headed for Kristof's. I could feel all the color drain from my face and my knees buckle. No. This can't be happening. She can't be taken away from me. Again.