Chapter 7

🔥❄️🔥❄️🔥❄️🔥❄️🔥❄️🔥

Aaaaaaannnnddd I'm back sorry writers block has been terrible lately!

here we go....Chapter 7

❄️Elsa's POV❄️

After a round 2 hours of planning and skeeming and explaining all we finally came up with a brilliant fool proof plan. I had to explain to Kristoff that the evil queen is actually mine and Anna's great aunt, but I left out the part of seeing the other name in the family tree book. I didn't want to worry about the family, Right now I just needed to make sure him and I got Anna home safe. We weren't going to leave much time to wait to get the plan started. I woke abruptly woken up in the early morning hours by Olaf jumping on my bed an yelling "C'mon Let's Go Save Anna!!" over and over again. I finally gave up on trying to get another wink of sleep, so I got up and made myself a shorter version of my normal dress that cut off around my shins, and put my hair in the normal french braid. I might have added a couple snowflakes here and there. When I went downstairs for breakfast I was once again welcomed by Olaf and received a hello from Kristoff. We all sat in silence knowing this is a very big day and that we must stay calm and nobody but us can know. When we finished I led Kristoff to the study making sure nobody was following us. I locked the door and waited a couple seconds. "Are you ready for this?" he said. Of course I am! We are wasting time I should already be on my way! Remember what you are suppose to do if none of us come back in one day. "Yes I remember, don't worry I won't forget" Kristoff said. After a moment of silence I nodded my head and went out the door with Olaf trailing behind me. I could sense my powers tingling in my fingers. I was starting to get angry. And just with the flick of my wrist my dress changed back into my long dress fitted perfectly with my long flowing cape. It's time to get my sister back, I thought to myself.

Olaf and I had been walking for a few hours. I couldn't quite exactly remember how to get to the North Mountain but I smelt the familiar smell of smoke in the air and a few seconds later saw where it was coming from. It was a relief knowing we were on the right path. We stopped inside Wandering Oaken's shop and asked if he has seen anything peculiar. He said no so we left just like that.

An hour or so went by and we could tell we were getting close because snow had started to accumulate. It was hard to tell if it was from mother nature or I was creating it but Olaf and I just said we would say it was already there. Ever so often Olaf would get antsy and start singing a tune he learned in town or just start talking to himself. He was so cute. Suddenly, there was a break in the clouds and you could see strait ahead we could see my old ice fortress only instead of being the brilliant shades of blue, mint, and purple it had a red and orange tint to it. It was a pure indicator that something was most definitely not right. We both shared a look of terror as we started to climb the mountain to get to my abandoned castle. Only it wasn't so abandoned now. Once we go to the foot of the castle we just sat and stared in awe and waited. I built a small place/fort for use to live and hide in before we decided to make our move. Once we got settled right out of the box Olaf says welll now what are we gonna do? and Do you have any ideas on what to do next? These questions made me giggle because he was quite the impatient fellow. We heard a creak at the top of the stairway. None of us dared to move let alone look but we knew they were walking ever so slowly closer.

🔥❄️🔥❄️🔥❄️🔥❄️🔥❄️🔥

Sorry its pretty short I hate writers block! and this is basically just a filled chapter!/: Thank you!😘😘😘 ~Cam