Chapter 15

A/N: Holy Moly! That is a lot of reads oh my goodness. I just want to thank everyone for the positive comments and I want you to know that I have read them and I love each and everyone of you and I do take them to heart so please no hate. Anyway happy May!💐 I cannot believe it has been 5 months since I got the idea to write this book, dang! ~Cam😊

Chapter 15

🌷Anna's POV🌷

I made eye contact with the plump old lady and immediately recognized her as the lady who kidnapped me last week. My face paled finally realizing at what I had done. "Ppunz.." I stuttered. "Yyeah?" she replied. "I..I think we better run." And with that we took off running back to camp. I helped Rapunzel pick up her hair so it wouldn't get caught in our speedy getaway. We crouched behind a bush and a couple of rocks to quickly catch our breath. "do you think we lost them?" I asked. "I sure hope so, those two gave me the creeps" Rapunzel said. "You know who that was right?" I asked her. "Yeah, of course. That is the woman who held us hostage." she replied. "shh, Do you hear that?" I whispered. (unknown mumbling in the distance) "Anisa isn't mine, you know that as perfectly well as me." I looked at Rapunzel in shock. "Did you hear that?! Anisa isn't the daughter of the Evil Queen!" I said. "Then who is her true birth parents?" Rapunzel asked. "I don't have a clue, but now I'm determined to find out." I said. We made it back to camp and found everything exactly the way we left it. "Well it looks like we were missed" I sarcastically said pointing over to Elsa's igloo and then Jack's. "Well it looks like we got away from those two goons, I'm super tired so I'm going to get some more shut eye before the sun rides, how about you?" I said. "Yeah that sounds good after all we do have a pretty busy day tomorrow." Rapunzel said. And with that she wrapped herself in some of her hair and fell fast asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

🌀Evil Queen's POV🌀

"Where do you think those two brats took off to?" I asked Pitch. "I don't have a clue it was your fault you left them with your dizzy daughter. "Oh, don't you go there and you know perfectly as much as I do that she isn't mine." I said. He rolled his eyes in reply. "I think we lost them, there is absolutely no trace. We should just head back to the castle." Pitch said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Sorry it's not much but it is midnight here and I am seriously so close to passing out. I'll try to write more in the next chapter/: ~Cam😘