Chapter 19

I stumbled all along the halls, not knowing which way was right. I just had to tell him, but I kept getting lost and I have no idea how or why. I mean even my nose was barely working right now. I felt shut out, and like I was going in complete circles, didn't I see those paintings five minutes ago? I shook my head, I do not think I did... Once again I shook my head, staring at the paiting. I did see that painting before. 

        My hands touched the walls, feeling for something... Someone. Help me.

       Something touched my back, and my mouth opened to a loud screech. I spun around coming face to face with the one and only Wolfe. He looked disheavalled, and distressed, "Where have you been?" he groaned, "I have been looking everywhere!" He reached forward and took me in a hug, wow... He was warm. I sighed, and curled into him, as my cheeks dried. (Yes, I was crying).

"I left to find you, something horrid happened." I sniffled, staring into his liquid eyes.

"What is it?" He held me to his chest.

"I..." I stared into his eyes, tears beginning to fall from my face as I burst out with the words. By the end I was sobbing, and my stomach began burning. The child within me was angry, I shouldn't have told him...

"We have to remove the child from you, it is not..." He stared at me backing away and sticking out his hand cupping my face, "I understand it'll be hard but this, it is killing you. Look at your legs." He gestured down, and I peeked at my boney legs. He was right, "I want you to have a normal teenage life, and this..." He gestured at my stomach and all around the room, "its ruining it."

"My life was never normal. Did you forget?" I sneered at him "I was raped by my fucking dad. I never got my wolf, I was rejected by my mate because of my father, I got a fucking new mate in like a few days post rejecting and... I'm pregnant with Lukasian(I will explain this at the end of the chapter) child! I have never been normal, and I hate to say this but right now I'm thinking coming to you has been wron . I do not want this... Murder of my child!" I snarled at him the voice within me was eagerly agreeing, completely satisfied with my choice.

Wolfe paused staring at me with so much pain. His pain was aggravating me further. How dare he feel pain, when my life sucked shit?

"I am so sorry for doing this." He whipped out a syringe from the back of his dirty jeans pocket, and jabbed it into my arm.

The world spun, and I felt so betrayed. My eyes met his and he had a single blurry tear fall, before I fell into his arms and went completely black. By black, I mean I felt... Evil.

_______

Wolfe's POV

There she was, I held her in my arms like the last breath I contained, but she was so wrong, so hideous. Her eyes were completely red staring up at me with a hatred so strong my heart stung and shrivled up.

"Are you..." I trailed off as she brought a finger to my lips to shush, removing it and throwing it to her side before she spun and stood up.

Her viens in her neck turned black, horribly black.

"Oh, darling. Save me!" She cried dramatically throwing her hand to the air, and falling to the ground with a thump. Her head bounced once before falling still on the wood floor her eyes open and her body shaking like a leaf.

She was possessed by her own child. The child wasn't mine. It honestly wasn't hers. I growler grabbing her limp body in a rush and throwing her upon my shoulders running out of there. I knew where I had to go.