Chapter 17

I just laid there, my mind completely upset. I didn't know how to feel. Or what to think... Honestly I felt worn down. Broken even. My stomach twinged with pain, and I just knew... I knew this baby was no good. But I needed to protect it. I knew I may die, but my baby needs me. I felt my brain begin to close off. The voice inside of my brain cared for the baby. I cared for this baby.

Even if it was born from dark magic. I did not care, I needed to keep it safe. A warm feeling began in my stomach, and began to evelope my whole body. My eyes shut relishing the feel. It felt like a dozen hugs placed onto my inner core at once. The voice moved closer to the surface and whispered, she cares. she is not evil. As long as you raise her to control herself..  Some how... Some way... I believe that voice with my whole being.

 A small pain throbbed in my stomach, the urge to vomit  overwhelming my senses. Don't... I whispered to myself. If I vomited I would be weak again, I do not need to be weak. My eyes shut tightly, and I felt tears spring at the corners of my eyes, just as Wolfe walked in of course. 

  He didn't say a thing, but make a large caring gesture as he stepped forward, grabbing my body and hugging it tightly. I hugged back, less tight, but still. I needed him more than air right now.  I inhaled his scent before he ran his hands through my hair. My mouth opened, and I leant in and placed a kiss upon his lips. I felt his pausing, as I knew he wasn't expecting that. He grabbed my back and crushed me too him in a full flush, chest on chest. Leg, on leg. Forehead on Forehead. Nose, on nose. 

 Everything about my life that was troubling me fell out through my movements near him, and I could tell he was letting his anger out into this. We both needed a kiss. We really did. 

 Slowly, I pulled away, knowing with this child inside of me it could not lead to something more. My hands began to wander around his body aimlessly, stopping at his shoulders. This was a step, but I felt ready. I felt so ready. My golden eyes could be seen in his eyes, and my thoughts flashed back to the faitful day when he and I were in the hospital, and I woke up only to be marked. 

 Oh, I hated him. But, I honestly wasn't too sure what I felt for him now. I really was not. He stared at me in a random mixture of lust, worry, and last of all... One look I never think I've seen in my other mates eyes... Love. 

 He was in love with me. You could see it clearly... Undeniable love. Unreversable. Unreplaceable. 

 My jaw clenched, and unclenched before I whispered my voice raspy, "I want to mark you, Wolfe" 

 The eyes on his face opened wide. They looked ready to pop from their placement in the skull, " What do you mean?"

 He knew, hell, even  I knew... "I. Want. To. Mark. You. As. Mine." my voice came out stronger, less raspy. More fullfilling like a leader.

 His eyes widened more (if possible), and he just tilted his head back, revealing the tender flesh of his neck, and ever so slowly I crept forward. My teeth were not hesitant to make a surprise appearance, and butterflies fluttered angrily in my stomach. 

 Make him yours. 

So I bit down.

The blood filling my mouth was not the best, yet for some reason... I couldn't stop biting, and licking the wound. He laughed as i licked, and groaned as I bit down. It was like... a fenzy was taking over. I enjoyed his taste overly well, no matter how bitter. The scent though... The scent could drive a woman mad.

 His hands finally grabbed me and pushed me away, he held my shoulders as I stared into his eyes wonderously, craving more of his blood. More... He looked tired, hopelessly tired. While I now felt energized. Like I could do anything! I could be anyone. My mouth tilted into a large smile, and I let out a giggle, climbing over onto his lap curling in a ball. 

My hands raised up and I swatted at his playfully as he gazed down smiling softly. The electricity between us hurt,. It was more powerful, and more wonderous. It made me fall a bit deeper, no matter how much I just wanted to have a slow relationship. 

 I think... Maybe... I am deeply in love. Very, deeply in love. 

___________..________________..

I KNOW IT'S SHORT, I KNOW I SUCK AND IT;S BEEN MONTHS. [my ipod broke E0E I COULDN'T WRITE ON THEBUS] 

BUT, I SERIOUSLY WROTE THIS IN A DAY BC I FELT SO BAD. 

ON ANOTHER NOTE I HAVE FINALS AND CRAP THIS WEEK, BUT I WILL TRY TO UPDATE A 1K-2K CHAPTER TWO WEEKS FROM NOW. I WILL WRITE A CHAPTER BY 6-30-14