Chapter 22

Breaths came out unwavering. I felt free. I felt no pain. I felt nothing.

All at once my eyes snapped open. I couldn't see.
Black is what I saw, absoulutly black. Nothing but black.
Someone was speaking, the voice sounded like running water. The water trickled through my ears and swarmed around in my brain.
I snapped.
my sight regained, I wish I could have not regained sight.
I saw a sleeping Wolfe a white room, I was hooked up to a machine. IVs running into my arm, pushing in a blue liquid, and the other a saline drip.
The first thing I realized is that I couldn't move anything but my face. My arms and legs were paralyzed and I would bet money it was because of that blue drip.
My mouth fell open, and I prepped my self to scream as the memories came back.
I birthed a fucking demon.
Never in my whole fucked up fucking life would I expect this shit.
"You're awake." A looming figure was a bove my head, he stared down into my golden eyes and my stomach fluttered.
My tum was still round as hell, I would need to work that off. I grumbled inside my head, my eyes darting away from his intense gaze.
"Yeah." I replied staring at my rounded ugly belly.
No doubt I would have stretch marks and flabby skin... A constant reminder of the unwanted baby... But it will be okay. Hopefully.
"The child is in another room. It is a girl, she has no name." Wolfe pushed my hair from my face. I figured that he meant the corpse of the demon. My eyes welled up with tears, yes it was a horrible thing, but it was mine.
"H.. How long have I been asleep?" I licked my lips as they suddenly felt dry.
"About a month." He whispered "I couldn't do it..."
I tilted my head and stared into his eyes which averted away from me "do what?"
"Kill it." His voice cracked "it just... It was so beautiful."
My mouth fell agape, tears began to fall freely. But, the future... If that child...
My heart broke in two between a motherly instinct and a threat of fate.
"She's..." I whispered, the tears fell around my face I couldn't wipe them away as they circled down my nose and dripped to my chin and lips, then onto the white pillow.
"I'll grab the child." Then he turned away from me sobbing uncontrollably and left the room.
I couldn't control the wreckless loud cries that came from my lips, to be honest I was not sure what I was sobbing for.
The loss of my 17 year old innocence?
The loss of my mother?
The sad broken bond between my mate and i?
The fact my new mate and I could never be content?
The child which was doomed?
I didn't know, all I knew was the salty tears fell onto my chin and were making my skin burn with yearning for a new life.
This fate shouldn't have to be mine...
It shouldn't...
Should it?
Wolfe shuffled back into the room a bundle was held in pink blankets, he cradled it like one would a real child.
Like a father to his daughter.
He came up to me and set the bundle in my lap, taking out the blue iv from my arm "You can hold her."
Tears fell faster as I cried onto the bundle and moved my hands to pick it up. I heard a steady sound of its heart beat, as I carefully held onto the baby. I moved a blanket and peered down into its face, huge golden eyes full of innocence stared at me. I raised one hand and covered my mouth. I let out a choked laugh as I stated into the baby's face.
"Oh my god..." I cried still covering my chapped lips, "she's beautiful." The baby giggled and held it's arms out towards my face.
What was I going to do with this child? I surely couldn't keep her.
She was a threat to everything.
Wolfe smiled at me, tears falling from his eyes, "I wish she was normal."
I nodded running my hand over her babyish features, as the tears streamed freely.

----

HI GUYS SORRY THIS IS SHORT- (700ish WORDS) BUT AT LEAST I UPDATED RIGHT?
SHE MET HER BABY.

I THINK I MAY END THIS BOOK SOON AND START A 2ND BOOK.
!!
I will make sure to alert you guys If I do!!!:-)
I might enter Wattys 2015 because why not...? Haha!
Vote & comment if you want me to write a second book
NOTICE the 2nd would be about The child, in her teens & figuring out what she is and such.