Chapter 15

The pain is still lingering, but Wolfe has been sweet in trying to make it up. He's been by my side ever since he told me of his doings. He gave me comfort and a sense of security that I never really had with anyone else- not even Mike. Yes, I felt comfortable with Mike but, with Wolfe it was different. Almost as if the unstable weird relationship we shared was perfect and fitting for us.

Others like steady stable relationships but I liked... Maybe loved this relationship. He has his major faults, and I have a huge one but... It's okay. Everything's... Okay. I mean, my worlds messed up I cannot lie.. But it's messed up in a good way I guess you could say.

Being here, in his arms... It felt like nirvana. His scent was unexplainable, his warmth was amazing and... Wow. I couldn't believe he was mine, and only mine. I didn't have to worry about other girls with him, because I knew he'd never flirt with them like mike did. Yes, I did describe him as the perfect mate... But now that I look back the memories are not so great, and magical. I could only remember good things, but I barely remembered the fights. Why couldn't I remember them? My head thrummed as flashes and flickers of us fighting appeared in my head. Then they went black.

What happened? My stomach being to feel like an alien was moving inside of me. Was that nerves?

I rubbed my stomach, and poked it. It was hard to move with Wolfe right near me, pressing me to his body. I felt something move once more.

"What the hell..." I whispered, as Wolfe sat up and stared at me his eyes wide.

"Is there an issue?" He grumbled his voice deep and crackly from sleep.

With haste I crossed my arms over my stomach, and snapped out, "No!" I felt uneasy. Like something was wrong, and I couldn't stand it.

My body felt like it was about to explode. Another movement could be felt in my stomach, and I groaned loudly rolling off the bed. The over whelming urge to vomit had succumbed me. I darted up, hearing Wolfe grumble, "Are you Okay?" Before I threw up the contents of my stomach.

My body sprawled on the cold bathroom floor, my eyes darting to Wolfes concerned ones. He ran over and scooped me up. My hands curled gently in my hair as he trotted to the bed laying me down gently.

"I'll get the pack doctor." He said lowly, as he sat there spacing out. Obviously using the mind link.

I didn't want the pack doctor to touch me, he could hurt me. Or... Oh my god. I was pregnant. He- oh no. Oh shit. I began to pray in a repeating mumbling tone. I had to get out of here. I needed to.

A sob etched out of me as I ran past Wolfe to the hallway. He tried to stop me but he couldn't I was gone in a flash. I didn't know where I was, or what I was doing. I couldn't stand that these were... I had them... I had kids inside of me.

____..____..____..____..____

DID ANY OF YOU RECEIVE THE HINTS I DROPPED ALL OVER?!

NO.

THEY WERE BAD HINTS I GUESS.

I HAVE A EVEN BIGGER SURPRISE COMING IN TWO CHAPTERS. IDEK IF I SHOULD TELL YOU. HEHEHEHEHEH.

YOU CAN GUESS IF YOU WANT.