Chapter 1

"Mike!" I giggled as he sprayed me with the hose.

His mouth curled into a smile, and he watched me struggle. He had a twinkle in his eye, as he let out a laugh.

"Not unless you apologize!" His blue eyes twinkled again, and I kept running trying to get away from him.

My giggled flared, and then I ran circles around him. Then I got a idea.

I ran forward and sprung on top of him, making him fall on the ground.

"I will never apologize." I put on a seriously scary face, and have him a playful glare.

The hose was still spraying water out in the back ground. But everything faded away as I looked into Mikes eyes.

He rolled over so he was on top, and he looked into my eyes with a smile on his lips.

Oh those lips.

Like he could read my thoughts he bent down as places a light kiss, but then pulled back.

"You still need to apologize." He chuckled, rolling off me, and gripping the hose once again.

My black shirt and my jeans were soaked but that did not matter. I was with my Soul-Mate. True love. Cœur. Or whatever else you may want to call it.

My fingers mindlessly trailed up and down his arm, before he could spray the hose. I let out a small giggle when his eyes darkened.

"I-I..." He stuttered, but then blushed.

I've never seen him blush before. It was super adorable.

"Am I forgiven?" I asked, still trailing my hand up and down his arm.

He bit his lip, and he let out a sigh. Then he sat up, meet my eyes, and rolling them, "Fine."

I poked his hard side. His abs, are so hot! My lips curved to a smile, and I did a little dance inside my head.

"I love you." My insides stirred, and I'm pretty sure if I had a wolf it would be howling in joy.

"I love you too." I smiled.

And I thought it'd be a perfect day, the whole day.

But I was so wrong, because that was the day, I got raped.

____...____...____...

I woke up in a cold sweat. My hands were shaking, and my fingers gripped the pillow with might.

My lips trembled, I've had the dream again.

That day haunts me. Both parts. I cannot do this anymore. I had to tell my mother. Maybe she'll believe me.

Although she was a bit crazy, maybe she'll finally divorce this man.

The dawn peaked through the shades that closed off the outside world. It was a horrible world out there. Even in here it was horrible.

It was three nights ago that I was raped.

Two days since I was rejected.

One day since- well nothing happened yesterday except the usual. Beatings, whatever else.

I refuse to acknowledge Jim, (her dad) as my father. I say he's the Step-Father so people don't think I'm related to that thing.

I swung my feet over to the side, they touched the floor, and the cold spread through my body. My arms hair stood up on them when I heard Jim wake up. He feet clambered through the hall, and I heard him go into the bathroom.