Chapter 7

"Get off of me!" I yelled, anger bubbling to the brim. My palm raised and my mouth burst out in a whimper as he bit onto my lip.

He wouldn't stop. Tingles spread throughout my body. It began in my lips and flew to my toes. I wanted to kiss him back so bad, but I had to stand my ground. This stupid rude arrogant sexy alpha will not get me to fall at his knees. The only person that ever made me fall to my knees will be my true mate. He may hate me, but there's still hope hell want me back.

If only I was a wolf. I'd be able to push away. But I'd also have a nagging voice in my head telling me to make out with his face, and rape him.

It weird Im thinking about if I had a wolf and my other mate and this guys still kissing me.

"Kiss me back." He growled out, his voice had little gr's in there the whole time.

My arrogant side pushed me to yell never, but a more dominant side wanted to take him. It wanted to kiss him and love him. My mouth finally responded as the man kissed me again. My eyes widened as he bit my lip. My mouth wanted to open, but I kept it locked shut. Only Mark is aloud in there.

He kept angrily trying to enter, but I kept denying him entrance. His lips pulled into a snarl and he pulled away. Then he flushed embarrassed. Aw, little Alphas embarrassed of his actions?!

"My wolf did that. I'm sorry, Miss." He brushed off his nice suit pants, and smiled like a businessman.

I rolled my eyes, and took on a arrogant stance, "It's Isabella. Bella for short."

He nodded once his smile disappearing, and he took a business pose. His eyes went to the floor, at my unattractive bare feet. Then they slowly went up. Right now I really wanted to punch him. He stopped at my wrists and grabbed them angrily but softly.

His eyes trailed all over them, and then I saw it. Finger print shaped bruises.

"Who did this?" He snarled, his eye snapping to mine.

Right now I was really getting annoyed with his stupid sexy posture.

"You! God dammit!" I stomped my foot and yelled like a child.

His face went pale and his eye lost there glow. The soft Rosy cheeks lost their glow, and he looked so ashamed.

"I'm so sorry." He whispered, "I-I will never hurt you again beautiful." He pulled me into a gentle hug, "You are not full wolf are you?" He asked.

My lips became a tight line. I wish he never asked that. Anything but that. It's so shameful. I'm a hybrid. Half human half wolf. Usually I'm not so nervous about it. My brain is literally pressing on me to lie. Why would I want to be so weak? He needs to lay off. A normal wolf would yell at him for saying something rude like that.

My eyes met his and I saw he was waiting for an answer. Please just... Change the subject!

"Uh.." Lie Bella... Lie, "I'm a full wolf you dimwit."

His eyes showed a sign of relief. He smiled, "Then this should heal soon." He rubbed the marks, "Im so sorry."

He was releved. He wanted a full wolf. Not me. Anything but me. My eyes filled with small tears. Why do I cry so much?

"We have to go back to the pack house." He trailed off, "Although you should stay for a few more minutes for examination. Let me call the doctor." A moment of brief excitement came over me. He was leaving that means I could run! I could be free.

Why is this guy so bipolar? Mean, sad, loving, Whatever other emotion. He's seriously creeping me out, "Come on." He came up behind me and nudged me forward. Just my luck. I have to go with him!

____...____...____...____...

Wolfes POV

She probably hates me. I can't help but like her. There may be some feelings there for her, I just have to work for them. She's snappy, sweet, and beautiful. I cannot help but care for her.

I must have been pressing really hard to make bruises on her. Wolves don't bruise easily. But bruises heal in seconds. Seriously I'm considering she lied about the wolf thing. She still has them on her wrists! Of course they're fading a little, but... I wish I could read her mind. Only if you're in a pack can you somewhat read minds. You can send words you can't send pictures though. We don't use the link unless there's trouble though. But some link lines are used for chatting. Since I'm the Alpha I see everything that they say. It's kind of needed because if not the pack could have a bad egg.

"Doctor!" I snapped, I really needed him to check her so I could ship her off.

To where?

I don't know. Maybe I'd send her back into the woods. She's a rogue so shed probably survive. My inner wolf growled in response, he didnt want me calling her 'Rogue' even though that is what she is. She's a rogue that belongs in the wild. She was probably rejected by that man because she's a rogue.

'So you're just going to do the same?! Wolfe I thought me and your father had raised you right. Your sister told me about your little problems. You better treat that girl right Mister, or else I will be out for blood.' My mothers soft voice ran thru my head. Well actually I wouldn't call it soft right now... Her voice was harsh, but delicate.

'Mom! Leave me alone.' I snapped, I don't need this currently.

"Yes, Alpha?" Doctor Roans came into forward bowing and showing respect to both me and Isabella.

"I need a sane pers-" my little mate began to say but I quickly covered her mouth with my hand.

Roans eyebrow raised, and he smiled, "I assure you I'm sane."

My teeth grinded. I don't like the way he's smiling at her. Sure he's old, and she'll never go for him (maybe) but I still get A bit... Jealous.

"Listen!" I snapped angrily, "Check her. Make sure she's fine. Then I can take her home."

Isabella shrunk back at my tone I was using with the doctor. I noticed her cringing. Immediately my arm wrapped around her small waist. My eyes flashed to her face trying to reassure her, but she stared at the floor coldly.

The doctor nodded and then approached her. He felt her neck, I think feeling for the glands. Then he did something risky. He reached down and touched her arm. His fingers ran acrossed her wrist earning a growl from me. Isabella glared at me, and then watched the doctor as he felt her wrist some more. A louder growl rumbled from my wolf, and the doctors eyes snapped to mine, "Just feeling for a pulse, Alpha."

This time my little mate rolled her eyes. Ill be teaching her to respect me later most definitely.

_________...________...

A pretty boring chapter but sadly every book has those. It's midnight, and in tired.

Sorry I haven't updated, I've been in Massachusetts. But I just got home! So here you go. I better update my other books, b/c I've more focused on this one.