Chapter 11

"That was some pretty hot yoga." I winked at the beautiful girl in front of me, and she blushed immensely. My eyes met hers, and I felt a fire spread thru my body. She blushed even more, and looked to the ground.

"I-it... I-I mean... Never mind." She groaned, getting up from the ground and flopping on the bed.

"Don't hide your face!" I touched her bad caressingly and she tensed. Not a good tense but a bad one... "Are you okay?" I asked her, feeling a twinge of regret.

I watched, as she rolled over. Her hand grabbed the one that used to be on her back, and she pushed it away. She pushed me away. Me, and my feelings. Hurt. Is the only expression I could find that soared inside of me. Oh, and boy did I feel it. Considering how strong that mate bond is right now, its kind of inevitable that I could be without her. But with this pain, I feel just because she pushed me away... I don't really want this anymore.

"I-I... You know I have another..." She stuttered, looking at me through her eyelashes.

"But something happened between you and him. That is why you have me! Couldn't you open up?!" My voice raised and towards the end, I ended up yelling.

A frightened look came upon her face, but she rushed it off, and began to look completely angry, "You can't say I don't open up, if you don't!"

My teeth bared back slightly. I never had someone challenge me like this. I mean sure she kinda has before. But never like this, and my wolf hated it. He didn't like the fact she had the balls to yell back at me. Honestly we both didn't.

"Excuse you?" My voice was calm, deathly calm, "You are such an inconsiderate girl! I let you in my home! I am willing to share anything with you! I try so freaking hard to make you happy! You push me away! You can't even tell me your pack name! Admitted about lying to me but you never told me what it was about!" I breathed heavy, and I glared at her.

She jumped up, and stood on the bed so we matched in height, "I have no wolf." She snarled, "Im a wolf less pathetic little girl! Still want me? I'm used to it if you don't." Her teeth bared in a wolf like way, and she let out a growl. No way she wasn't full wolf. That growl?

"Isabella. Don't lie. You just growled." I crossed my arms, and my eyes were still burning with fury, but a small smile fell on my lips. A fake one...

"Fake. Fake as a strippers breasts." She sneered.

"So you lied?" I asked trying to pry something out of her, right now most of a fury left me. But hers hasn't.

"Yes." She said, her voice calm. Her face went blank and she stared directly at me. Her eyes proving what she said was the truth.

"Why?" I asked, feeling betrayed. I would love her no matter what!

"You wouldn't want me. I would seem weak."

I felt appalled by this, "You are my MATE! I'd always want you! Always cherish the ground you walk on!" She smiled slightly, but tears ran down her face.

"Even if I'm not that innocent?" She whispered, her eyes meeting mine, more tears filling then.

What? Innocent? She isn't innocent by any meaning... At least to me. A tear fell from her eye, and she kept contact with mine. I reached up and swiped it away.

"What do you mean?" I asked, just wanted to reach out and hold her. Hug her. Kiss her. Mat-... Not yet.

"I'm not... A virgin." My anger flared and my eyes went black, I will find that mofo if its the last thing I do! "Not like that!" She looked to the floor ashamed, "I was raped." She stated simply, "This is why, my old mate... Rejected me." She started crying, bursting into a full blown fit of tears, "H-he t-thought I cheated on h-him. You c-can reject me t-too if I'm not g-good e-enough." She cried more, and I ran to her and curled her in my arms. I stroked her back, feeling anger for the man. And just... Complete and udder. I don't know, Love for her?

I kissed her forehead, and she tensed under my lips, but a small smile grew on her face, "I-I.." She turned to me, her cheek pressed into my chest, "I know who I want now." She grinned, "You."

______________________

Mikes POV
I was running. Running straight to Alpha Wolfes territory. If he thought I'd let him touch my mate anymore. He has something fucking coming.