Chapter 8

Waltzing thru a meadow, the small forget me nots brushing against my ankles. The willows swayed blissfully in the wind. A white dress I never knew I had swayed near my feet. Two doves flew above my head, only adding to the beautiful day.

I sighed in content; I was happier than I had been in my life. Yes, more happy than being meeting both mates. My heart fluttered as the doves danced and chirped. It's like an elegant samba. They flew down and landed upon my head. They acted like I was one with nature.

"Isabella! Oh darling how I miss you!" A shady voice echoed, and everything went darker. The voice was unrecognizable, and it made me quake in fear. The dove flew off my head and a raven came from the trees. The forget me nots began to wilt before my eyes, and my head went up watching the doves in fear. The raven managed to pin one against the tree, and the other one chirped in panic. Blood dripped from the dove down into the grass from the raven claws. My heart thudded loudly, echoing against the trees. I had to do something, my first foot pushed off the ground, then I froze. Something made me stay still, and I was terrified. This wasn't normal. This couldn't be... Could it?

"Oh my sweet sweet Isabella." The voice rasped again. It isn't real. It isn't real. It isn't real! It's a dream.

My lips broke free from the frozen spell first. Firstly I licked them, because of how chapped they were. Then I opened y mouth wide and demanded, "Who are you?!" A very menacing laugh exploded from the frightening voice. I could feel its amusement drifting thru the air. "You don't know?!" It sneered, laughing once again, "Im only the man of your dreams." A large crackling sound of lighting flashed, and slammed into the tree. The tree immediately lit up in a orange flame. My eyes snapped to the tree were the doves once were. Both doves laid motionless on the ground in a pool of blood. All the trees wilted and turns black, and the fire slowly crept over to me. My eyes widened in fear and I tried to run. Only to find I was still frozen. The fire began to lap at my feet, then they slowly rose to my knees. Burning feelings settled in my legs, earning a loud scream to erupt. The dress slowly turned black, and then changed to red. The exact color of blood. "You deserve this!" The voice cackled as I screamed, "Wake up!" The voice changed to something softer quickly, and everything froze were it was, "Wake up!" Slowly everything began to melt away, "Wake up!" "Please wake up!" I began to shake like someone was shaking me, and then everything melted away quicker leaving darkness.

Then my eyes shot open.

My breathing was heavy, an I saw the most perfect face above me... That alpha guy who marked me! He had a messy bed head look, and everything about him was amazingly perfect. It must be against the Moon Goddess' rules to be so amazingly perfect. I still didn't know that name.

"Oh my god. Isabella... I was so worried!" His arms scooped me up from the bed, and he cradled me.

I pushed back out of his grip, and looked to him, "It was just a dream! leave me alone." My arms went across my chest. A hurt look went thru his face, which I returned with an annoyed one. "Want to tell me what happened?" He asked, grabbing my hand.

"No. Leave me alone." My lips pulled back over my teeth in a snarl.

But I really didn't want him to go. He was so beautiful for a man. Maybe even more perfect than mark. My inside self wanted to cuddle up to him, and cling to him like a baby koala would to its mother. But what my sexy side wanted to do to him was nothing like what a baby would do to its mother. Maybe what one would do to its lover... NO! Never.

The door slammed open, and that guy with the ten pack stood there panicked , "Wolfe! The rogue prisoner is released!" His voice picked up at the end.

Wolfe? Really? That's such an ironic name. Seriously?! I bit my lip to hold back laughter. Out of everything his parkers would name there child Wolfe was their first choice? It's like naming a dog, dog. Or a cat, cat!

Wolfy shot me a look that I couldn't determine, "Have Peter track her scent then!" He snapped angrily.

Wait a second... Rogue prisoner?! Oh no. It couldn't be my mom right? They probably have loads of rogues in that jail, right? My heart pounded loudly, and I was terrified. My mother, she was loose wasn't she?! She might go and tell mark of what I've done! She might find Father! The more options I thought of, the more I hated my life.

How could all these bad things happen to me?

'You don't even know if it was your mom stupid.' A voice snapped. Great now Im hearing voices! 'Don't be so snappy bitch.' The voice said again.

"Go away!" I snarled at the voice. Wolfe and ten packs head shot my way, Wolfe tilted his head, "What?"

My cheeks flushed and I felt wholly embarrassed, "no one. Just... A... F-friend? Yeah, a friend! We were um... Mind linking."

Wolfe eyes showed relief, "thank goddess! I thought you an your mom are rogues."

I made my face look struck although I felt horrible for lying. I mean who lies about having friends. I surely don't have any ever since I cheated on the Alpha. He made practically everyone disown me in the matter of two days!

He showed his true couloirs when he didn't listen to me. But I still love him. I cannot help it. I won't ever forget him as my mate.