Chapter 18

I'VE BEEN NEGLECTING YOU ALL, AND I AM VERY SORRY THAT I DID NOT UPDATE WHEN I SAID I WOULD... BUT NO ONE COMPLAINED SO... I WAS GOING THROUGH WRITERS BLOCK AND I WAS REALLY STRESSED ABOUT IT. I'VE BEEN TRYIN TO THINK OF OTHER THINGS BUT IT WASN'T WORKING UNTIL MY MOM STEPPED IN AND GAVE ME A BIT OF AN IDEA... SO HERE IT GOES. 

ALSO I'M SORRY THIS WONT BE AS LONG AS PROMISED :( IT'S ONLY 1500+ {I WROTE THIS INTHE MIDDLE OF WRITING IT SO I"M ESTIMATING}

______________________________________________________

   My eyes were shut, at least I think they were. Everything was so, Dark. Everything about this place seemed to be in a complete standstill, except for me that is, I believe... My eyes must've been closed for not even the darkest of nights was this dark. The air was very thick as well, and it hurt to breath. The air scratched my lungs. The talons of this air was ripping my trachea apart slowly, and surely. Until, well I saw a bright red light looming ahead. The light immediatly irradicated all of the bad feelings. I felt only love for the light, as my feet lead me closer to it. I know this must seem silly to anyone else, but it was so beautiful, I needed to protect it. My hands reached out in from of my illuminated by the red glow of the orb like light. My hands itched to grip it, and right after I grabbed onto it my stomach was struck with an undeniable pain. I opened my mouth as I shut my eyes quickly reopening them only to be surrounded by a world.

I didn't know where I was, this place was so... My eyes scanned the place, noting the horrible destruction. Was this Earth? What was this? Buildings where crumbled, the sky illuminated by the same red glow, the orb now acting as the Sun for this environment. I whipped my head around freezing as my eyes locked with this human, person their ribs showing, and their clothes hanging by what seemed to be threads and rope. It was hard to tell if this human was male or female, when just staring at malnurished body. They seemed to be limping to go somewhere. Slowly I slunk behind them and sneaked after the slow moving thing.

Needles, and other unappropiate items laid about on the ground scattered around carelessly. Someone could get hurt... Where was I? This was obviously Earth judging by the architechure but where on Earth, and when?

        Slowly the human type thing made it to a clearing where it stood there for a minute. My eyebrow raised, what do I do? Did I just waste my time? Where was Wolfe at this time? I need him. I have to admit I was terrified.

        My hands curled up as I reached down gripping the fabric that was on me. What? I was wearing a night gown that looked to be from the 1800's. It flowed down to my ankles revealing bare feet, which in this town would be dangerous. The human fell to his knees, and laid there trembling screaming some rambling nonsense out, as a black mist floated from him/her. My body went rigid as the black mist slowly turned into a girl, no older than 15. Her head snapped around, and stared at the spot I was in. 

        I stayed quiet, feeling a tear of fear fall down my cheek. I was petrified. The poor host body laid on the ground crumpled and broken like a pile of socks, or a rag doll. The girl continued to move towards me. Her skin as white as snow, and her hair the same color as mine. She neared my hiding spot quickly, and stopped a mere foot away.

        "I know you are there Mother. For I have summoned you." she spoke calmly. Her eyes flashing black for a mere second as she stood, staring at me her lips curving into a smile.

Mother? Was she... My daughter. I reached down and touched my stomach, which was bubbling and churning. I could feel my unborn babies happiness rolling off of it in waves. Now, I am seriously wondering where am I?

"You're in the future, Mother. May I tell you why I brought you here?" She grinned extremely, grabbing my arm, I looked down to see talon fingernails... It was rather unsettling. She was moving like a snake, sly, and smooth. I was yanked forward, and she dragged me her grip like a viper. She was dragging me behind her moving quickly, I began to stumble after her. Where was she taking me? My lips began to tremble as the reality settled in on me. This was my daughter, and this was the future. It was so deadly, so disgusting. How could this happen?! I felt a stray tear fall onto my cheek, I let this happen didn't I?

        The girl, stopped before a great wall. The wall must've reached 20 feet. Everything about it yelled don't come in, and danger. The girl turned to be her wild yellow eyes burning into mine with excitement. The child in my stomach felt excitement as well. It must've known what was going to hppen which to no end terrified me.

"This is all mine." She grinned punching the wall, a brick easilly coming out, "Look through."

        Slowly I moved forward to it although my gut screamed for me not to. She was standing in such excitement, I couldn't help it. What I wondered though where was the future me? I guess it didn't matter, but I still wanted to know. My head poked through the hole, everything I saw revolted me. 

        Everything seemed so horrid, there was this human with a large scar running down the side of its body. I felt so horrrified, I could barely handle to look. Their was wolves laying dead intestines thrown out of its body, and children feasting on the remains of it. How could this happen?! The Humans, and werewolves were fighting. It was a bloodbath, I spun to my daughter who stood with such excitement. 

"I started this! Is it not marvelous!" She grinned, tilting her head looking for my approval.

I shook my head, fighting the tears ready to fall, "T-that was..." I paused, as she looked out her excitement turning into a dreadful scowl.

"That's funny. The future you didn't agree either." She hissed her eyes turning to slits, and the claws in her hands extending to at least a foot long, "Everyone that doesn't agree has to get out of the way."

Then she lundged. 

        My eyes shot open revealing the surrounds the same as before. I must've fallen asleep in the midst of my sobbing. I pushed myself off the bed, and felt my stomach. The child couldn't do all that, could it? I looked down at my stomach expect to see a perfect baby bump but insted of smooth skin, I saw bruises. 

        I gasped, as I stood up running to the door to find Wolfe. The dream must've been true... It must've. A small yelp escaped my throat as tears began to fall freely. I needed to find my mate. I needed him. Considering the lack of me being out of the room though it did not help my sitatuion that I had no idea where I was going, and had to follow scents I could smell.