Chapter 16

My body felt drained te moonlight shining in. I held my stomach tightly, feeling tiny hands press on my own. I let out a small sigh, curling in a ball in the covers, the voice in my head sighing also. I felt like I was being watched.
Like the world was watching me, as I laid here vulnerable. My mouth formed a thin line as I looked up, staring at the window seeing a rush of the black hair I used to love so much.
Mike.
My body went full alert, I jumped up, and moved to the window slamming it open. He was standing there, a mad look in his eye. Helplessly I stared into his eyes, I knew my fear was etched into my every feature. My mind couldn't let me care. Let him see what he did.
"Hello.. Dear. I missed you." He smirked, "How's the baby?"
How did he know? What did he do? My mind went on a rampage, as I stared down. Wolfe never came back with a doctor. In fact he never came back at all, a lone tear slipped down my cheek, but I brushed it away.
"What baby?" I growled,feeling something in my body swap, before snapping back.
"The baby I planted inside of you." He growled, "Oh don't look so shocked. It's not mine. Not Wolfes. Not any of your boy toys." He grinned, "It's a child of darkness."
My eyes widened into saucers. "You're lying!" I screamed out, grabbing a lamp off the near bedside table and throwing it out at him, surprising him and smashing against his head.
His blood spilled into a puddle on the ground as he collapsed.
"Bella?" I heard a terrified Wolfe burst thru the door and run to me, "Oh..." He looked into my eyes, and hugged me tight.
"I killed.." I pointed to the window where his body was laying awkwardly. I lashed out... Who knew a lamp cou-
"He's not dead." He grumbled, "It's ok. I can hear his heart from here. Ill send someone to clean him up."
I looked into his eyes, my mouth forming a frown, "He told me something." I whispered lowly, before walking to the bed him trailing close behind me, "I am pregnant with..." A sob came from my mouth, and his eyes widened, "A demon child!"
His eyes hardened, and he moved closer, holding me tight, "What do you mean, Hun?"
I shook in his arms, not even listening to the nickname he said. I knew it was strange. The baby grew too fast.
How could I have been so blind to the signs that was displayed all over. I shut my eyes tightly tears threatening to spill. I've heard legends of these children.
Destroying towns.
Killing masses of people.
No weakness.
"Wolfe... He used magick." I whispered, my voice cracking as I dug my body into him. My lip wobbling and his body being the only thing keeping me from spilling tears.

______..______.._______

Wolfes POV

"He used magick." She whispered causing more of a strict ray of anger to thrill upon me. She was the only thing keeping me here, and not out there with my men taking him to my cells and ripping his body limb from limb.
She had something inside of her potentially killing her. I knew it would kill me also, we may not be too much of a couple but I may love her.
My mind began to spin, what if the pack doctor couldn't even help her? It would crush me horribly. The demon would rip itself from her body.
Wolves were not supposed o use magick. No one was except Wiccan humans. He used magick, but will it work? Is there even a fetus in there?
My heart thrummed silently, I knew the answer/ there was. I could not help her now. I could try to keep her strong but, who knew if I could save her. I never felt so helpless.
No words had to be said, as she curled in deeper giving into her tears as his lip trembled her mouth opening letting out an agonized sigh. My hands ran through her wonderful hair, a pathetic attempt to comfort her. I knew it wouldn't do anything. I wanted to save her, or help her in any way.

_____...____...____...____...

Sorry its somewhat short. It kinda upsets me that you guys hated that she was pregnant. I mean its not anyone's baby... I am not adjusting a this book to suit how you guys wanted it to go though. :(