Chapter 10

"Oh Alpha!" A Crackly female voice called out, its' been two and a half weeks since Bella disappeared. Not that Mike even noticed, he was too busy with all his whores. Anyhow, she made it. The evil witch made it back to the pack. The one pack that Wolfe forgot to call. Mikes Pack.

"Yes?" The Alpha Mikes father asked his eyes raising from his book, he was reading. His eyes rolled in annoyance when he saw it was the crazy women he dreaded seeing.

"He took her!" She burst into a fit of tears collapsing on the ground for effect. He knees grazed the carpet leaving a brush burn. Her body curled into a fetal position, and tears streamed thru her hands. But what the Alpha didnt know, it was an act.

The Alpha jumped from the chair in alarm, his eyes scrambling a crossed her frail body. Her body was too thin, almost like a skeleton. How did he not notice before?

"Who?" He asked, as she sobbed louder, "Who did they take?"

Her sobs grew more, then her eyes flew wide, and she laid like a dead women just staring at him. He contemplated if he should call other people in the pack for backup. She was insane who knew what she would pull. He began to study her as she rolled sobbing on the floor. Did her Daughter or her Husband get taken?

"Alpha, Wolfe took Her!" She gasped, before beginning to sob again.

"He took the future Luna?!" He yelled, unaware his son rejected her.

One thing this Alpha didnt do, was pay attention to his son. He never knew how his son went insane with the females, and rejected her. All he knew is that he found his mate, right after that he just brushed him off, figuring that she would make him into a food person. Oh how wrong was he!

"No! He took my little Bella!" She sobbed louder thru her hands, then she looked to the air and screamed, "She was the biggest slu-sweetest baby in the world! He ripped her from me!" She cried falling back to the ground.

The Alpha looked a bit shocked, as he studied the bawling woman. He weighed his options and then wondered, why didn't Mike mention anything about it? He stood over the depressed lady on the ground for a few more minutes before he spoke. "It seems we have a issue. I will bring it up in the Pack meeting." He grumbled, grabbing her hand to help her up, "In the meantime I will have some ladies from the pack assist you." He said as he opened his mind link, and told some of the older women what had happened. Which they replied, 'Send her to the kitchen.' That is after all were most of the older women hang around. The old Alpha sighed and left the room to find his son, who he guess was mourning.

He guessed wrong.

__________...._______

Marks POV

I was just laying in my bed staring at the plain white ceiling. Still, I was contemplating who would be a good Luna, none of those girls I chose before seemed eligible anymore. It broke me down, if I kept stressing over the Luna I would get worry lines. So I shouldn't. I should do that thing that I used to do as a kid Meanie Moe? Something like that...

The female besides me snuggled deeper into the sheets. I guess she would be an ok Luna. She seemed like all she wanted to do was please. I like her.

But could you Love her? Something inside of me whimpered out, then my thoughts flashed to my Cheating mate.

"Babe?" The chick beside me grumbled out in a sleepy morning tone.

"Hi swee-" the door burst open rudely interrupting my talk, whatever this girls name was she was now my Luna! I will just call her sweetheart and baby, until someone says her name, "Ever heard of knocking?!" A snarl fell from my lips, and I snapped m head to were the intruder was standing.

"Ever heard of respect?" My Father snarled standing in his full Alpha glory.

Oh no, not right now! I don't need the talk now! My eyes rolled mentally, and I looked at him with slight annoyance. You decide to ignore me for weeks, and now you are finally barging in when I have a girl in here?! That's fucked up! "Hello Alpha." The girl beside me nodded in respect, and then turned her head to wink at me, which I found extremely attractive.

"Son, I hate to break it to you. But the girl in your bed is a whore to the extreme." He said numbly, "By the way, your REAL mate-" I cut him off right there.

"My real fucking mate is a whore! I already know! I don't give a da-" then in return he cut me off.

"Don't you dare say you don't care about her! Bell was never a whore! Why would you call her one?! You are inconsiderate, and the boy I raised wouldn't be like this. He would be mourning at this time." My father snarled.

"Why the fuck would I be mourning that bitch?!" I snarled my eyes flashing to black as I flung myself up from the bed, glaring at him.

"Because she was taken by Alpha Wolfe." My father said calmly before he walked out of the room, annoyance written all over his hunched shoulders.

I spun around my fist connecting with the bed post. The splinters of wood went everywhere, as the chick yelled at me for breaking her bed. I simply flicked that bitch off and walked out. How dare he take what's MINE?!

___________...___________

Bella's POV

I was laying a bed staring at the ceiling when I felt it. Immense fury bubbled in my stomach. But it wasn't my emotion. Who's was it?

A soft sigh fell from my lips, it could've been either one. Maybe Wolfe found out what happened, or maybe Mark had figured out about my new mate. Who can say?

With all the confusion, if makes me want to cry. So I did. I bawled out a load full of tears. If anything I do miss mark. I miss the days we would roll on the grass. Those days where I was sad because, well rain makes me sad. So he'd snuggle up to me purring into my ear. The days where he would kiss me on the forehead, telling me how much he loved me.

I rubbed my tears away, and sat on the bed, taking a pillow and wiping the tears off of me onto that. I had to at least make Wolfe think I hadn't been crying but if my puffy red eyes are not a dead giveaway enough. I stared at the wall, contemplating who I should be with.

Lets see... Characteristic list;

Mark: Sweet, funny, romantic, kind, cute, quick thinker, makes assumptions without knowing the god damn truth, became a fucking slut over night.

Wolfe: Anger issues, nice (?), a guy....

That shows how little I know about Wolfe. It also shows how pissed I am still about Mark. I gritted my teeth, and tilted my head to the side a bit.

'Compose yourself! Make yourself look pretty!' Conscience yelled, as I imaged her inside my brain curling into a sexy pose.

"Why?" I asked out loud.

'Mate. Mate. Mate. Mate.' She whined, sounding acutely like a wolf. But everyone knows wolves can't speak, and I don't have one.

Hastily I ran over doing a pose on the bed like the one she did, 'Take that constipated look off your face and put a little sexy one on!' She whined again.

Wait why am I listening to her? 'Because you want to look-' the door burst open, and a large Wolfe stepped inside.

Immediately his eyes went to me. Honestly it was really awkward. I was still in the position, with a confused/shocked look on my face. But obviously he didn't care because his eyes freaking raped my body. My eyes widened in fear, oh hell no! I was not having IT with him! He was NOT my mate!

"Yeah um.." I mumbled pushing out of position, scrambling on to the floor. Only to have myself fall... He began to rush over concern written on his face.

"Oh my god! Are you okay? No bones are broken? Nothing is wrong?" His eyes ran my body looking for bruises, and cuts.

"I am fine. Oh and on the bed, I was just doing... yoga."