Goldie's park catastrophe

Goldie sat in the tube, she was waiting for someone to come and find her and once five more minutes had passed she was about to leave, but she came face to face with a child, a werewolf child to be exact, startled Goldy moved backwards, the child smiled at the human, "younging!!!" It squealed in the equivalent to a child yelling 'puppy!", Goldy stared at the child, she liked kids, more so the children from the restaurant.

The child tugged on Goldie's harness, showing the human to its friends and parents, it kept squealing "younging" it didn't seem to know how to say the L in 'youngling', the parents looked at each other and tried to convince their children to be careful and that they should take the human to a shelter, but the children were so happy that the parents gave in.

The parents sat and chatted about the situation while the children rushed around a very confused Goldy, they led her over to the sandpit and tried having her help build the sandcastle but the issue was that they didn't want Goldy to actually touch it, they would smack her hands away and say "no" whenever she reached for a piece of decoration, with that being rocks and sticks and even a few leaves, the parents noticed and scolded their children for being selfish.

Goldy had had enough so she got up and started heading away from the park, the children stopped her and dragged her over to the slide, she had never been down the slide without Tax or Quix and nervously sat at the top, one of the children shoved her down the slide and she squealed, she stumbled off and whimpered before sniffling back tears, the children followed after and giggled at the fun ride, Goldy brushed off the leggings that her owners had put on her to prevent her skin from being pinched by the rides.

The children dragged her off to the baby swing and put her in, this she liked to play on, the children pushed the swing higher and higher, Goldy hadn't been this high, it was scary, she began crying out for them to stop, the parents noticed and scolded their children once again and helped the human off the swing, Goldy cuddled up to the adults who cooed over her and patted her, she liked this attention, the children grumbled and walked off to play other games.

Goldy sat near the adults before deciding that she needed to find her family, so she headed off to the theme park, she was drawn in by the lights, colours and music, she giggled and looked around, the crowd was massive and just kept moving, Goldy crawled through legs and avoided being stepped on, she suddenly didn't like it here, she wanted her family to protect her from the big feet that moved around her, so she ran, she bolted in a random direction.

She saw a bush and shoved herself inside, someone was trying to get into the bush and she was terrified but a familiar blue eyed boy stared at her and she cried out to him and hugged him and then hugged Rebel.

Echo led them around till he excitedly pointed to a contraption and hopped in, a man helped Goldy onto the ride and then it moved, Echo was grinning widely, while Goldy and Rebel seemed nervous about the unusual contraption, but soon the mood changed as the happy music and dancing puppets helped Goldy cheer up and Rebel even smiled.

Once the ride finished Echo hopped off the ride like he was the coolest in the world, someone scooped him up, it was a teenager, they cooed over Goldy, and then ruffled up Rebel's hair, the teens led the humans through the crowd and stopped by a post, a few other teenagers stood and eagerly greeted the cute pets, Rebel was nervous but he didn't lash out and Echo trusted these people, Goldy was the happiest she enjoyed their pats and words of affection over being bullied around a park.

They headed around and stopped at another ride, it was a mini rollercoaster, it didn't have any massive drops, it was designed like a child's rollercoaster, with a small bump and oval shaped tracks, the humans enjoyed the slow ride.

Once they hopped off one of the teenagers had 3 fairy floss sticks, she passed them to the humans who ate them in wonder, Echo was laughing in joy and Goldy was going insane trying to figure out why the treat was dissolving in her mouth, Rebel was wide eyed and had a small smile, never had he experienced this before.

The teenagers led the humans to a massive ferris wheel, this one had the requirement of an owner always with the pet as its so big and could cause stress, so the group helped the humans on and piled in themselves, Rebel watched out the window nervously as they got higher and Echo kept his distance while still looking out, Goldy was to interested in showing the teenagers her fairy floss, they laughed at how cute she was being.