Chapter One: Social Suicide

+ I really hate this book. I'm going to go back and change a lot, but for the time being, I seriously hate it with a passion. This was written by a dumb 13 year old 4 years ago so yeah please no hate. I would delete it, but the readsssssss+ 

**This chapter is a whole new chapter (I have began re writing) same story line, but it's less cringe (I hope) and it's just a better start in my opinion.***

Here's a list of reasons I hate parties:
1. Really Loud
2. Hormonal teenagers eating each others faces off
3. Drunk teenagers
4. Drunk, hormonal teenagers
5. The friends that dragged me here, left me. THEY LEFT ME.

You know what, I have lost the meaning of friendship. Last time I checked, it didn't mean leaving them at parties. I know it's sad, but they are my only to friends. I thought we were close, but maybe they just felt sorry for me. As I was walking out of the glow in the dark party, I heard chants. "FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT"

I turned on my heels curious to see what was going on.
Obviously if they're yelling fight, there's a fight. Dumbass
I rolled my eyes at myself. Yeah that's as close I'll get to a conversation with someone. Sad. I know.

Sure enough, in the middle of the circle created by teens, two guys had their fists up.
One with dirty blonde hair and the other with dark brown.
Since it was so dark, I couldn't see their eyes or faces properly.

The one with brown hair threw a punch, knocking the other down. Without even thinking, because honestly when do I ever, I rushed to the blonde haired guys side.

"Are you okay?" I asked kneeling beside him.

"Aww got your little girlfriend to stand up for you" the brown hair douche bag said. I glared at him.
Blondie sat up rubbing his head and squinted his eyes at me, clearly trying to figure who the hell I was. Same bro, I don't even know who you are.
"I don't even know who she his" blondie (I really need to figure out their names) said back to brownie.
Mmm brownies, now I'm hungry. Blondie turned his head to face me again, with a bruise already forming on his cheek. "Who are you?" He asked me. I glared at him this time.

"I just wanted to help, since you were clearly getting your ass kicked by brownie over there" I scoffed and pointed my thumb at brownie. I can not believe I just called him brownie. Oh no.

"Who are you calling brownie? Everyone knows my name" brownie smirked.
I stood up and faced brownie.
"I called you brownie, because clearly your name wasn't worth knowing" where did this attitude come from? I looked into the crowd to find my friend Michael and Saffron shaking their heads at me. What have I done?

"Someone's a bit gwummpyyy" he began mocking me. "Well you should know, the name's Hunter, and you are?"

"I'm out of here" I shook my head and pushed past the crowd, leaving behind my disappointing friends behind. Maybe I was the bad friend, but I know I'm better off without them.

My phone buzzed. Speak of the devils, I got a text from Michael.
It read:
'You just committed social suicide Sky, maybe we should take a break until this whole thing blows over- from Saffron and Michael'

Did my friends just break up with me?
I felt tear prickling in my eyes.

Best night ever

**sorry it was so short. It does get better... I hope for your sake it does 😬😂***