Ships Come True (A Skylox and Merome/ASFCanadian Fanfiction) Chap. One

Authors Note: Hey, this is my first fanfic, and I am new to this, so sorry if this sucks, lol. If you have any suggestions for me, go ahead and leave a comment. Anyway, lets get to the story!

Chapter 1

"Anyways guys, remember to leave a like and comment, and I'll see you later recruits. GOOODDDDBBAAAIIIII!!!" Adam screamed, ending the video with his outro. After everyone ends the recording (consisting of Adam (SkyDoesMinecraft), Ty (DeadloxMC), Mitch (TheBajianCanadian), and Jerome (JeromeASF).

"So," started Ty, "You guys wanna just stay in the call and talk for a bit?" "Sure, why not?" Adam replied. Once they all turned their facecams on, Mitch and Jerome nodded. After about 15 minutes of random topics, Jerome and Mitch had to leave you render and edit their video. "Ty?" Adam said, looking into the camera. "Yeah Adam?" Ty responded. "I was thinking about visiting you in Arizona." Adam said. "Yes! Thank the Lord, I'm always so bored and lonely here!" Ty said happily. "Great to hear it! I'll be there in a couple of days." Adam said with a smile on his face.

~Mitch's point of view right after they ended the call moments ago~ (And we are pretending Jerome and Mitch live together in Canada, SO DON'T YELL AT ME!!! *grabs a bowl of ice cream and stuffs face into it* and btw Mitch has entered Jeromes room at this point.)

'I wish he could know how much I love him', Bajian thought, 'but I doubt he feels the same way.' "Hey, buddy, whats wrong?" asks a caring Fluffy. "Nothing, don't worry about it." Jerome didn't fall for my lie. "I've known you since second grade Mitch, and I know that you're lying. Tell me what's wrong." Jerome says in a worried tone. I just looked at the ground, hoping he would leave the room, but he, instead, put his hand on my leg. "Please?" He said, holding my chin up looking into my eyes. I stared at his beautiful eyes. "I... I... I need t-to g-go!" I blurted before running into my bedroom. I locked the door, and started to cry into my pillow.

Well, I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Well, that is if I get noticed. :/ whatever, someone will find this, I can feel it.