Chapter 19

Angelina's POV

We were all in Giulia's room doing hair and make up. When I was finished I walked over to the closet that Giulia allowed us to put our dresses in and pulled mine out. It was absolutely gorgeous. It was a strapless dress in a coral color, it is tight on top and a little higher above the waist is a diamond belt and then it flows out, but not to much. I walked into the bathroom and unzipped the zipper in the back of the dress and carefully put in on. Once it was on, I walked out and went up to Giulia.

"Zipper this please" I said. She nodded and zipped the back of the dress slowly. One it was zipped all the way, I walked to the long mirror hanged on the wall and looked at myself. My hair was curled perfectly and my make up looked amazing. I can not wait to see what Shawn thinks. He is going to be wearing a coral color tie.

"You look amazing" Sabrina said from behind me. I turned around and saw her beautiful dress. It was strapless mermaid dress with diamond covering the whole dress. Her hair was curled and put to the side. She put on diamond earrings and her make up was done perfect. With black heels.

"So do you" I said. She smiled, as I stepped aside so that she could look in the mirror. Next I went over to Kat and helped her figure out what the do with her hair. " Maybe curl it and leave it down." I suggested. She nodded and began curly her hair in big beachy waves like mine.Once she was done she went to the closet we all had our dresses in and took out hers. She walked to the bathroom and shut the door.

Giulia had a beautiful dress that had the top is covered with different shaped diamonds and the bottom is light pink and flows out. Her hair was curled and had a puff in the front that was held back by a diamond clip. Her make up was done amazing and she had beautiful shoes to match. "How do I look" Giulia asked and spun in a circle.

"Amazing" I answered.

"Thanks" she smiled and went to fix her hair. Kat walked out of the bathroom in a strapless dress with sequence all over. Black on the top and gold on the bottom. It was puffed out like a princess dress.

"Is it nice?" she questioned, as if she wasn't sure.

"YES!" I screamed. "You look amazing."

"Thanks" she smiled. "I love yours"

"Thanks" I smiled as well. We continued to talk about how good we all looked. Soon it was 7:00 the time the boys were coming. I quickly slipped on my diamond heels and walked carefully down the steps in the front hall. I waited for the girls, since I was the first one down and we were throwing compliments at each other. Soon the door bell rang and we all looked at the door in excitement. I walked towards the door and twisted the doorknob them pulled. I opened it to see 4 boys with smiles on their faces. They all had colored ties that matched their dates dresses and matching flowers. They walked in one at a time and went over to their dates.

Shawm came over to me and I engulfed in into a hug. "You look beautiful." Shawn said.

"Thanks" I said and laughed.

"Okay, let me take pictures." said Giulia's mom as she walked in with a camera. "You 2 first" she said and pointed to Shawn and I. We followed her outside to the garden that had tons of beautiful flowers. We did a nice pose and some cute other ones and then Giulia and Matt took pictures. Once we were all down with individual couples we took a group picture with all of the couples. After we did one with girls then other with boys. Once we were done with pictures we got into the limo that the boys rented for us.

Sabrina POV

Jack looked amazing today. He had a sliver tie on that matched my dress perfectly. I was so nervous and I could see he was too. We never went on a date or anything so this is like out first date.

We went into the limo and everyone was ranting about prom. "Guys" I said loudly. They all turned towards me. "Remember what we found in the dress store. 5 words. What does that mean?" They thought for a second then Giulia spook.

"Every 5 words."

{A/N} Comment your favorite couple. Do not forget to vote. Also if you have a fan account comment it and I might follow it on mine. On Instagram