Chapter 2

**Kats POV**

"Ava's been gone for a long time." I said. "Maybe I should call her. " Giulia, Sabrina, and Angelina nodded and I took out my iPhone. It rung four times, but there was no answer. I was really confused but decided not to worry. Maybe phone was

*one hour later*

Ava still wasn't back, so I decided to go to the store an see if she was still there. "Angelina, do you want to come to the store with me? Ava is taking for ever to come back." She agreed and she grabbed her phone off the table. We walked outside and got into our car. Ava's car was still in our the driveway, I guess she walked. We got to Shoprite and looked around for about five minutes, but oddly, Ava was nowhere to be found. I was starting to get nervous now, wondering where was she. Knowing Ava's joking behavior, I called out, "THIS ISN'T FUNNY AVA. COME OUT FROM YOUR HIDING SPOT!" I looked around for a few more minutes and called her again, but there was still no answer.

"What should we do" I asked Angelina. When we got back into the car.

"I don't know." She answered, her voice trailing off. This is all so crazy. Ava is gone, as of now. I called her four more times and as each ring sounded, I became more and more nervous. "We should go to the police." Angelina suggested. I nodded in agreement and we drove to the police station

"I am going to call Giulia and Sabrina" I said.

"Good idea." I took out my phone and called them. I told them about the situation and they sounded worried. We arrived at the police station and I ran inside. I told the police about how we can not find Ava.

After this Ava was reported missing. I guess now she was gone, Permanently.

{A/N} I give @avarlag a ton of credit for helping me write this. Thank you guys for reading. I hope you enjoyed it. Sorry it was so short. Also do not forget to vote.

P.S the boys are coming up in the next chapter because this is a MAGCON Fanfiction.