Chapter 10

**Ava's POV**

A little history about me. I was born in New York with the name Ava Ratana . I started vine in 2013 and one of them went viral. Now I can proudly say I have 2.2 million amazing followers on vine. I have never been asked to be a guest at a tour, but in some way, I liked it. It have me more freedom and more of a normal life for a 15 year old girl. As soon as I was taken, I knew the normal life I came to know would soon disappear. Bart wanted me to be a new headliner for his tour, "Magcon." Don't get me wrong, I would love to meet my fans and make them happy, just not in this way. Not under his influence. But for right now, I had no power on him. It was Friday, the day before Saturday Magcon. I overheard Bart telling someone over the phone that he would have to stage a little "accident" for my friends so I could get on stage without them seeing me. I knew my friends were too smart to fall for anything he had planned. Right?

**Sabrina's POV***

He was so beautiful. Jack Gilinsky. He sat across from me at the breakfast table in the hotel. I couldn't stop myself. Ever since Giulia started dating Matt, I had the biggest crush on him. His perfect brown eyes looked into mine and he asked me a question. "What?" I asked suddenly, snapping out if my daze. "Can you pass the syrup?" Jack asked. "Oh yeah. Sure." I responded and handed it back to him. Our fingertips touched and I felt a spark. I wanted him to be mine so badly.

**Jack G's POV**

She was perfect. Sabrina Romani. I had a crush on her ever since Matt started dating her best friend Giulia. I knew I was in love with her. I just didn't think she felt the same. She always looked away when I looked at her, and always found any excuse not to be left in a room with me. Maybe she was shy. But I like shy. She laughed at something Angelina said, but I was too busy staring to hear what she said. I admired her dirty blond hair. She always wore it up, but I thought it was cute. She had dark brown eyes that sort of glimmered when she smiled. She was just perfect. I knew tonight was the night I brought up my courage to ask her to be my girlfriend. I just didn't know how.

{A/N} Hope you liked this chapter! Update should be here by the 26th! Check back every day! Don't forget to vote!