Chapter 7

**Giulia's POV**
We pulled up to the hotel and hopped out of the car. Pretty weird day so far, but I couldn't stop thinking about my date with Matt. We opened out hotel room and got settled. Matt and I were going to an Italian restaurant called "Grissini" and I couldn't be more excited. Me and Matt have been dating for seven months and I was waiting for the right time to tell him I love him. I thought of his chiseld jaw and his amber eyes. I knew I was in love. I was snapped out of my daydream by Sabrina who held two outfits in front of me. I examined both and and tilted my head. I scrunched my nose and the first one and pointed to the second.

Sabrina said with excitement in her voice, "I like that one too." I went into the bathroom and took a quick shower. Me and Matt were supposed to meet in the lobby at 5:30. It was 4:00 and I was panicking. I quickly washed my hair and body. Then I climbed out of the water and dried my hair. I loosely curled it and spritzed some hairspray. I applied some light makeup and put on my outfit. A maroon high waisted skater skirt and a loose black crop top with some black wedges. I checked the time and it was 5:15. I walked out of the bathroom as my friends flocked around me, complimenting me.

Angelina tensed up the mood as she said "I'm sure Ava would've liked it."

The room grew silent. I looked up and said, "I won't be back too late! Wish me luck!" I hugged them all and head out the door. As I entered the elevator, I saw out of the corner of my eye, a flash of shiny black hair. The doors closed and I was descending into the lobby. My thoughts was immediately as I saw Matt standing near the main doors of the hotel holding a bouquet if flowers. He has his back to me. I tiptoe behind him and hug him from behind. He laughs and turns his head to face me.

"You look beautiful." He says with a smile. I blushed and looked at my feet. He then asked "Are you ready?" I nodded and intertwined out fingers together as we walked out of the door and into magcon rental car.