Chapter 16

Angelina's POV

I was not expecting anyone to ask me to prom. When Cam, Matt, Jack, and Shawn texted us saying to meet them at the bridge I was not expecting that to happen. They held up a big poster that read prom. Maybe they accidentally put me in the group chat. I was snapped out of my thoughts when shawn called my name. "Angelina"

"Yea" I said and walked closer, he was holding a red rose.

"So will you go to prom with me" he asked. I was shocked, I never expected Shawn to ask me. I know he liked me but he was always to shy to ask me out. I liked him too.

"Of course" I screamed. He opened his arms and gave me a big hug. He pulled away with a smile on his face a mile wide.

The next Day

Today my mom was taking me and Cameron for lunch. She picked us up in the lobby and took us to a small cafe. We got a booth, me and Cameron on one side my mom on the other.

My mom took a deep breath and blurted something that sounded like this "youandcameronarerelatediambothofyourmoms." I gave her a confused look and she said it slowly. "Cameron I am your mother. Your father and I got married a long time ago and we had you. things didn't work out so we split up. Then a year later I it married I your dad" she said looking at me "and had you"

Cameron and I were both speechless. "No way" I screamed. She nodded. How did we not know? I asked myself. Cameron, one of my bestfriends is my half-brother. Cameron looked at me "Hey sis" he said and laughed.

"One more thing" my mom said. "Your father got a job in Europe that pays a lot. So you will be moving in with us, so you can stay in Cail." We all smiled. I was shocked that Cameron was my brother, but I loved it. We talked the rest of lunch about it.

Cameron's POV

So Angelina and I are brother and sister. Weird. I never thought that would happen I was speechless. Then My mom said that my dad was moving to Europe for work and that I could stay in California with them. I agreed of course and we talked the rest of lunch. It went great.

Angelina's POV {5 hours Later}

We got all stuff together because we are going back to California. Prom is in two days and we were all excited. We all lugged our stuff into the elevator and went into the lobby.

"Ready" Cameron asked us we all nodded and hopped into the rental van. The ride was quick and quiet. I was listening to music and everyone else was doing things on their phones. When the car came to a stop, I jumped out and took my suitcase from the truck and waited for everyone else to exit. Once everyone was out we walked into the airport. We all had sunglasses on so no one would notice us and it worked. We arrived at our exit a half hour early. So I went and got a drink from Starbucks. The line was long, when I finally got my drink people were boarding the plane. I sat in a row with Matt and Shawn and we were talking the whole six hours about stupid stuff.

Ava's POV

Magcon was terrible. No one liked me or knew who I was. I felt like people were judging me but, if they knew who I was they wouldn't be. I know Prom is coming up and I am going to find a way out of this jail and leave.