Chapter 4

**Angelina POV**

**one week later**

The girls and I were going on tour with MAGCON guys and our flight to Florida was tonight. They were going to come over to hang out with us for a little and then we were going to the airport together after.

The girls and I were just hanging out when the door bell rang and I got up to answer it. "NASH" I screamed and opened my arms for a hug.

"Hey Gurl" he said and walked into the house. The other boys followed and I gave them all a hug. I sat on the couch in between Jack Gilinsky and Carter. They both just sat there and stared at their phone screens.

Matt walked in and gave Giulia a big hug and a kiss on the cheek. I have to admit I was a little jealous. I may have a little crush on Matt, but I was not going to be the type of person to ruin a relationship.

"So, MAGCON is tomorrow and our flight leaves tonight from the LA airport." Nash announced. I mumbled an okay. I could tell he was a little upset about Ava not being there but, we all were.

It was now like 10:07 and we all were half asleep. "Want to watch a movie" Nash asked. Everyone nodded. He got the remote and scrolled through Netflix. He clicked on Grown Ups 2 " This one good" he asked.

"Yea" we all said. The movie started and everyone sat quietly and watched it. Most of us fell asleep, for a quick nap and then got back up. When the movie ended it was 12:32 a.m. and our flight was at 2:00 a.m. Everyone was scrambling around getting there stuff together. I walked up the hard wood stairs and into my bedroom, I grabbed my black suit case and my small handbag.

" The cars here! Come down stairs." Cameron yelled from the front door. Everyone walked out of the house and piled up in the limo that we rented to take us to the airport.

" Are we picking up Bart." Matt asked.

" I do not know, should I call him." I questioned. Matt nodded and I went into my bag to get my phone. " shit" I whispered to myself. Luckily the car did not leave the driveway yet. I opened the door of the car and ran into the kitchen to get my phone. I grabbed my iPhone 5s and placed it in the pocket of my shorts.

I ran outside and into the limo. " Everyone ready" the limo driver asked. We all answered a yes. I got my phone and dialed Bart's number, he answered on the fifth ring.

" We are in the limo, heading to the airport. Do you want us to pick you up." I said kindly.

"Nah, I got a ride. Thank you for asking." He answered and hung up. Rude.

"Go straight to the airport" I told the driver. I think his name was Danny, but I couldn't really see his name tag.

"Okay" he said " By the way my name is Danny" I was right.

" Can you plunge my phone into the speakers?" Taylor asked politely.

"Sure" Danny answered. Taylor handed him his phone and a couple seconds later Shawn's new single life of the party was playing. Everyone was singing along. A couple songs played, after and then we arrived at the airport.

After going through security and all that stuff we arrived at our gate. " Flight 235 to Florida, is now boarding the plane." A woman announced. We all got out of our sits and lined up a the front of the entrance to the plane. I bummed into a lady with shinny black hair put into a perfect ponytail. She had a familiar face but I had no clue who it was. I mumbled a sorry. She was pulled away by a man but I did not see his face. The woman keep looking at me and my friends but I just ignored it.

We each handed the woman our tickets and boarded the plane. I looked around the plane and Bart was nowhere to be found. Maybe the plane was too expensive for him. He has been different every since he was lowered from the owner of MAGCON to someone who just helps run it. Whatever, who cares what he does.

I was sitting in the middle of Matt and Carter on the plane. Bad idea. One reason, they could not shut up. The whole time they keep talking and laughing. I decided to get my earbuds and then listen to some music. 3 hours into the plane ride Matt tapped on my shoulder. I unplugged my earbuds and looked at him.

"What's up" I asked. He broke out into laughter and an lady came by and shhh him. He stopped laughing but there was still a huge smile on his face. "What was so funny." I said confused.

" Your earbuds are not fulling plugged." He giggled. I was so embarrassed, I was literally listening to "Life of the party" on replay. "I won't tell" he promised. The rest of the plane ride me and Matt were talking and laughing. He was so cute, this is why I liked him.

**Ava's POV**

"We need to get to Florida without anyone knowing your with me" Bart thought for a second. " We might need to put some costumes on." He laughed. There was no way he was getting a costume on me. He walked out of the room and came back in about 8 minutes later. " wear this" He throwing a black shinny wig and outfit. "NOW" he yelled. I obeyed and put it on. "Let's go" he commanded.

{A/N} Sorry for such a boring chapter nothing really happens but it is mostly an introduction of the boys.Thanks for reading and do not forget to vote.