Chapter 14

Giulia POV

I went to the backstage area and sat on the big leather couch. I put my phone down on the coffee table and went to the bathroom. I did my business, washed my hands, and dried them. When I got out of the bathroom I went back to the couch and went on my phone to check my twitter.

Bart's POV

I went into the backstage area and saw a iPhone sitting in the coffee table. I picked it up and the screen saver was of Matt and Giulia. I slid my finger across the screen and it unlocked. I went to messages and looked under M for Matt. I found fast cause it was the first one there f

Matts POV

I was talking to my fans when I heard my phone beep.

Princess- Met me at the dock after the meet up.

I quickly answered.

Matt- okay see ya there

I turned off my phone and was greeted by another fan. The meet and greet went great. I met so many amazing girls.

After the event, I head to the pier outside the hotel. I was waiting for Giulia for a few minutes so I decided to sit in this gazebo. It was closed so it was pretty hot in there, but I needed to sit down for a few minutes. I was on my phone when I heard a lock click. I tried the door and it was stuck. I banged on the glass and saw Bart walk away.

Giulia's POV

I walked towards the pier and waited for Matt. The water crashed on the dock. I was actually terrified. I backed away from the edge and I felt two arms wrap around my waist and I felt secure. But I realized there was something different. These weren't Matt's gentle arms I've came to know. Before I could think, I was pushed. Pushed into the water.

Matt's POV

I saw Giulia walked towards the dock and I banged on the walls. I guess she didn't hear me. She was facing the water and looking over the edge. I suddenly saw a man in a black hoodie go hug Giulia from behind. Who was this? Was she cheating? He turned around and I saw his face. It was Bart.

I banged and screamed but she didn't hear me. I saw Bart nudge her forward and the he pushed her off the dock. I slammed myself into the door but it wasn't budging. I grabbed my fist and pounded it into the glass numerous times before, to my surprise, it shattered. I climbed out of the gazebo and ran to the water.

Giulia's POV

I felt myself falling for an eternity before I hit the water. I struggled to get back up and when I did I was too panicked to try and swim. I just screamed for help and sank to the bottom. The waves crashed on my head and pushed me under. I chocked on water and coughed until I eventually gave up. I felt myself sinking.

There was a splash in the water and I felt two familiar arms wrap around me. After about two more seconds under. I passed out.

Matts POV

I pulled Giulia up from the water and swam back to the sand with her in my arms. She looked unconscious. I lay her in the sand and checked her pulse. Nothing. I ran to the gazebo and ran back to her. I called 911 and after that I called all the boys. Soon, the ambulance arrived and they put her on a stretcher. I climbed in the back of the ambulance and held her hand. "It's going to be okay." I kept saying to her.

We arrived at the hospital and they wheeled her into a room. "Can I come." I asked. "Family only. Are you family?" "No," I replied "She is a part of a tour. Her family isn't here. I'm all she has." I begged. "Okay you may come in after she regains consciousness." The nurse said. I went to go sit in the waiting room. I made a group chat with all the guys and Angelina, Kat, and Sabrina . "Hey guys. I'm at the hospital with Giulia. She's unconscious. I'm going to stay here until she's okay. If I'm not there tomorrow tell the fans that I'm sorry but I had an emergency. Come visit her soon. -Matt" I went on twitter for a few minutes and I got a text from

Jack G. "Me and Cam are on our way right now."

I paced back and forth for a few minutes. After what seemed like an eternity, a nurse came to me and said "You can go in now." I didn't know what to expect when I walked in, but I prepared for the worst. I entered room 626 and saw my beautiful girlfriend laying in a hospital bed, now on IV and a respirator. She had her eyes closed and her stomach rose and fell. I went up to her and sat on the edge of the bed. "Hey princess." I said and kissed her forehead. She opened her eyes and smiled. "Hi baby." She put her head up to kiss my lips softly. I heard a knock on the door and turned around to see Jack G and Cameron. "Hey guys." Giulia said weakly. "Hey Giulia!" They said in unison. "How are you feeling?" Asked Jack G. "Fine." She replied. Cameron and Jack went up to Giulia and hugged her. "Babe do you want something to drink?" I asked. "Guys stop. You don't have to do this. You don't have to serve me. You don't even have to be here. Go back to the hotel. I'm fine." She says. "No we aren't leaving you. And the rest of them are on their way now." Cameron replied. "But I need to sleep right now. Can I take a quick nap please? I just need some rest. Then after we can all talk" she said "Of course." Said jack.

Giulia's POV

"Matt?" I said. "Hm?" He replied. "Can you come lay with me?" Jack whistled and Cam smirked at Matt. He just looked at them and rolled his eyes. I moved over and Matt lay next to me. He put his arm around me and held me close to him. We stayed there until I started to drift off to sleep.

Matt's POV

I felt her breathing steady. I knew she was asleep. I got up from the bed and kissed her before going to talk with Jack and Cam. I invited them back into the room and I started telling them what happened.

Giulia's POV

I woke up shortly but I kept my eyes shut. I heard whispering and I figured that it was Matt, Jack, and Cam. I listened to their voices and opened my eyes. They were all facing the opposite way. I couldn't make out the entire conversation, but I did hear a couple of words. "Pushed," "Locked," "Gazebo," and "Bart." After I heard that word, I sat up. "Bart. What do you mean? What about Bart!?" I practically screamed. "Giulia," Matt said with a slow tone. "Bart was the one who pushed you in."

I looked at him for a few seconds before it went black. I passed out again.

{A/N} yay drama. So this fanfic is finally getting good😂 don't forget to vote!