Chapter 5

**Giulias POV**

On the plane I was sitting by Sabrina and Kat. I was going to sit with Matt but he wanted to sit with Carter and Angelina wanted to sit with Carter too. So I sat in the row in front them in the window seat. The plane ride was boring, Sabrina was listening to music and Kat took a nap. I was bored and tired so I decided to take a nap too.

I woke up when the plane landed. Kat was also awake and Sabrina had her earbuds out. The first few rows were exiting the plane so I decided to get my stuff together. 10 minutes later I was off the plane waiting for everyone else to get off. I saw one of those stands and a sign that read Starbucks so I walked over and ordered myself a grande Carmel Ribbon Crunch. It was ready about a minute later and I went back to were I was standing before. As I came back Cameron, Nash, and Jack G were walking towards the group.

"Hey!" Angelina said. She than stared at the cup in my hand and said "why didn't you get me one." She asked. I shrugged. " I am going to get some. Anyone want to come." Cameron and Carter raised their hands and walked with Angelina towards Starbucks.

I felt someone hung me from behind and I knew it was Matt. " Hey babe." He whispered in my ear. He than gave me a kiss on the check. I loved Matts kisses, they were perfect. He let go of the hug and came in front of me and hugged me again. "Want to go out to dinner with me tonight, just me and you" he asked.

"Of course." I answered and pecked him on the lips.

"So, you didn't get your boyfriend Starbucks." He said.

"Nope" I said popping the P.

" Then I will take yours" he said and grabbed my drink out of my hand and took a big sip. "Yum. That's good." He said which made me laugh. He is so cute.

"Hey guys I think I just saw Bart." Angelina screamed as she ran towards us with a Starbucks cup in her hand.

" And Ava" Cameron added.

" Did you just say you saw Ava." Nash asked confused. Cameron nodded.

"Where" I screamed. Carter pointed to the right and I grabbed Matts hand and dragged him there with me.

"Whoo, slow down" Matt whined. I stopped when I saw something out of the corner of my eye. I let go of Matts hand and ran to a man and a woman. I pushed the man and it was Bart.

"Hey Bart." I said kindly. He looked shocked. " who is this" I said talking about the woman.

"My wife" he spat.

"Hi Bart's wife" I said shanking her hand. " What's your name" she hesitated, than Bart answered for her and pulled her away.

"Her name is Lucy." He said rudely. Was he lying or is he always this rude. " We need to go" he said and pulled Lucy away and left the area. Wow. Rude. I wondered around trying to fine Matt when I spotted him. I ran up to him and jumped on his back.

"Ow." He said " if you wanted a piggy back ride you could have just asked". We both laughed. "How did it go" he asked, me still on his back, we were walking back towards the group.

" Terrible" I sighed " He was with a girl named Lucy" Matt sighed as well.

"Cameron said they saw Ava." Matt said.

"I miss her, I wish I could see her." I whined. He nodded and keep walking. I saw a group of people standing near the location we were at before. "There they are." I said and pointed to them. Matt ran to them then placed me carefully on the ground.

"What happen" Kat asked.

"Well......" I explained to them about what happened and they looked shocked.

"I need to go to the bathroom, want to come with me." Sabrina asked the girls. We all nodded. We walked into the dirty, stinky airport bathroom and stood an the line to use the bathroom.

"Guys...look" Kat said and pointed by the sinks. I could not believe what I saw.

{A/N} Hey guys this is kinda short but it is introduction to Matt and Giuilas relationship so ....yea. Anyway I hope you like and don't for get to vote. Thanks for reading.