Chapter 18

Kat POV

That night after picking out our beautiful prom gowns Giulia invited us all over to her house to sleep over so we did. As soon as we got in Giulia's room Sabrina said, "what do you guys want to do first? A sleepovers a sleepover right?"

"Oh Sabrina," Giulia said with an obvious look on her face.

"what?" cried Sabrina.

"It's the night before prom, we need to sleep." I said.

"Oh yeah," laughed Sabrina as we all closed out eyes into a nice long sleep.

That morning (the morning of prom) we had scrambled eggs and pancakes for breakfast so we could look as healthy and strong as possible. This is the day we have all been waiting for with the perfect guys. As we went off to school all everybody could think about was prom. School was a blur. The teachers even noticed so they let us have a long relaxing day in the cafeteria. Matt, Shawn and Cameron hung out all day looking terrified of tonight. The girls (including me) were all doing the same thing. I inhaled and walked into the hallway just so I could think for a minute about how I would make tonight great. I am wearing a beautiful gold strapless sparkly ball-gown and if you ask me it was the the most beautiful and elegant thing I have ever seen. All of the other girls also picked out utterly gorgeous dresses. They are probably the 4 most beautiful dresses I have ever seen. Just as I'm about to go back into the cafeteria matt walked into the hallway and comes to me. I can't even understand him he was talking so fast. He was mixing up his words and not completing his sentences. "So nervous, don't know what color tie and what if I ruin Giulia's night."

" oh gosh," I said "matt you'll be fine." About two seconds later shawn bursts in with the same look on his face and says the same thing about Angelina adding

"what if she only said yes to me out of sympathy? What if she doesn't even like me?" But, I see Jack G talking to Jack J with a big grin planted on his face. At least somebody's relaxed and confident about tonight. I see Cameron talking to Nash looking really nervous also but also looking happy. He glances my way for about a split second, smiles, and looks away. I walk back inside and I see a sudden sad face go onto Giulia and then Sabrina and then Angelina. I walk over and say "what's wrong?"

"Just thinking about Ava." Sabrina whispered.

"We have planned this night since we were little kids and then graduating eighth grade and the starting high school but this wasn't how it was supposed to be. We are just kids and we are still young. As amazing as this night will be it won't be the same." I see a tear form in Giulia's eye as she quickly wipes it away saying

"It's okay. We'll find her and right now we just have to live in the moment and see what comes next. But we have had Ava in our lives too long for her to be gone forever. I promise you we will get her back. And when we do we'll celebrate in the best way possible it'll be okay."

"Everything's gonna be okay isn't it." I said as a statement more then a question. Nothing interesting happened at the rest of the school day so we went home safe and sound, and dreamed about how too soon to come and even sooner to end we would be a princess.

Sabrina's POV

Today went by so quick, it felt like seconds. Everyone was so nervous yet excited. I can not believe Ava isn't here. It wouldn't e the same without her.

When we got back to Giulia's house, we all raced up to her room. Kat and I sat down at her makeup stand and started applying make up, while Giulia and Angelina did hair.

Ava's POV

Tonight us the night of prom. My plan is in action. Soon I will be away from Bart and this terrible life I have been living for the past month and go back to my family. I did my make up and put on my wig and went to my closet to get my dress. It is beautiful. I slipped it on and went down stairs. "Hey" I said to Bart he turned around with a disgusted face.

"Ugh, it's you" he said rudely. I rolled my eyes and answered.

"I'm done" I said waving my hands. He mumbled and okay and we headed towards the door. This is it, the night I get to escape.

{A/N} Hey guys, thanks for 600+ views. Please be active, comment and vote.

P.S sorry for the boring chapter.