Chapter 8

**Giulias POV**

Matt was the perfect boyfriend. He always knew how to make me laugh, even in my worst times. I loved anyone who could do that. We sat together in the back seat as the driver sped through the streets. Matt's hand was still holding mine. I rested my head on his shoulder and he pulled out hands apart to wrap his arm around me. He pulled me in close to him. I felt so safe and comfortable around him. I looked up at Matt. God he was so beautiful. I knew how lucky I was to have him. My train of thought came to a halt- as did the car and we pulled up to the restaurant. Matt got out of the car first and helped me out. He was such a gentleman. We were guided to out table by a young somewhat pretty hostess. She looked at Matt and twirled her hair around her finger. He just smiled and nodded. I saw what she was doing. That little whore. She can obviously see we are together. I put my hand in Matt's and glared at her. I think she got the point. She showed us our table and left. Matt pulled out the chair for me and then went around to get himself situated. I started a conversation about Magcon.

"So have you heard anything from Cam? I hear he and Kat are a bit of an item." I said with a smirk. He looked at me and responded

"Yeah. Cam is practically crazy for her! She's all he talks about." I laughed as did he. The waiter came over and took our orders. I got the penne vodka and Matt got the veal Parmesan. The food there was amazing! The rest of the date consisted of small talk, and a few little kisses here and there. I actually had a great time. But Matt had some more plans in mind than going back to the hotel.

**Matt's POV**

I let Giulia into the car and sat down next to her. "So where are we going?" She asked with a gleam in her eye.

"Hmmm. I guess you will just have to wait and see!" I said tapping her nose. I hear the engine turn off and I tell Giulia "We are here!" I get out of the car and run around to let out Giulia. I began to walk with her down to the beach. I felt her tense up a bit. "Don't worry baby." I said, "I promise we aren't going near the water." She looked up at me with fear and said

"Promise?" I looked down at her and replied,"Promise."

**Giulia's POV**

I saw Matt turn towards the beach. I am terrified of the water. When I was about 4, I had a near death experience in my pool. Since then, I have been afraid of any body of water over an inch deep. I tensed up. I knew Matt felt it. He tried to calm me down. His soothing voice kept me serene as we walked further down the beach. I saw a glimmering candle light nearby. Matt walked me closer to it and as soon as we got close enough, I saw what he had planned. It was a large beach blanket laid out with candles and pillows. "Did Mahogany help you with this?" I asked with an eyebrow raised.

"Maybe!" He said dragging out the "E." I laughed and sat down on the blanket. Matt sat next to me and said to me, "The pillows are there for a reason." with a bit of sarcastic sass in his voice. I sighed and lay down. I tapped on Matt's back and replied with impatience "Hellooo?" He started laughing and lay down next to me. He lifted me up slightly to slip his hand under my back. I cuddled up to him and placed a kiss on my lips. Everything was perfect.