Chapter 11

Angelina's POV

That night, we all received a text from Aaron telling Sabrina, Kathryn, Giulia and I to come to their hotel room. We walked through the hall and arrived at their door. Before we could knock Matt opened the door. "Hey girls!" He says and hugs Giulia. I've liked Matt for a long time and I was kind of jealous of Giulia. I looked up at them again. They held each other tightly and it made me upset, but happy at the same time. I was so happy for my friend that she found someone she loves that much. We walked into the room and saw Cameron, Aaron, Nash, Carter, the Jacks, Taylor, Shawn, and Matt, who sat on the floor next to Giulia. "Let's play truth or dare." Suggested Jack Johnson. "Okay!" Agreed Sabrina. "Okay Sabrina, truth or dare?" Taylor said, raising his eyebrows. "Hmmm. Dare." Sabrina said after a few seconds. "Okay. I dare you to kiss jack." Sabrina looked stunned. I looked at jack who smirked at me.

Sabrina's POV

"I dare you to kiss jack." Taylor blurted out. I tried to look as afraid as possible as I got up walk over to him. I sat down and he slung his arm around my shoulder. He looked at me and started to lean in. I put my face closer to his and I felt his hot breath on my lips. I leaned in and closed the space between us. Our lips moved in sync for a good 20 seconds before I pulled away. I smiled at jack before getting up and walking back to my place on the floor. "I'm going to the bathroom." Said Giulia blankly as she stood up and walked to the bathroom. "Okay Matt. Truth or dare?" Asked Cameron. "Um. Dare." Replied Matt. Cameron whispered something into Matt's ear. Matt looked at him and said "No no no! I'm not doing that. I can't!" Cameron looked at him and Matt sighed. "Fine."

Angelina's POV

I saw Matt stand up and walk towards me. I had no time to even speak before he connected our lips.

Giulia's POV

I dried my hands and walked out of the bathroom to find Angelina and Matt making out on the bed. I stood there in shock. They continued kissing until Cameron cleared his throat. "Um. Matt?" He said calmly. Matt disconnected their lips and he looked up and saw me. "Oh my god Giulia. I'm so sorry. It was an accident I-" I didn't let him finish before I did something I knew I would regret. I walked up to Carter, pushed him on the floor, and began making out with him. After about 10 seconds, I stood up and looked at Matt with tears in my eyes. I then walked out of the room and slammed the door behind me. I ran to the end of the hallway and sank down with my back against the wall. I heard the door of the hotel room open before I heard my name called. "Giulia!" It was Matt. Shit. I put my head into my hands and began to sob. "Giulia." Matt said as he sat down next to me. I moved away from him. "Look. You don't have to talk. Just listen. Me and Angelina have been friends for a long time. A really long time. But the feelings I have with Angelina are none other than just feelings I have for a friend. My feelings for you are more than that. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. I kissed Angelina because it was a dare. I wanted it to just be a peck but she kept going. Giulia I can't even explain how sorry I am. You are my everything and I don't ever want to loose you. I love you so much. More than you will ever know." I just kept my head down. "Come back to the room whenever you want to. Taylor just ordered pizza." He said and started to walk away. I looked up. "Matt?" I stood up. "What?" He responded. I ran towards him before jumping into his arms and connecting our lips. "I'm so sorry." I said in between kisses. "I love you so much Matt. Please don't ever leave me." Matt kissed my forehead and and hugged me. "I love you more beautiful. I'm never leaving you."

{ A/N } So we updated a little early! Sorry for all this lovey dovey stuff. The real drama is going to come in soon. And there will be a second book after the ending of this:) Don't forget to vote!