Chapter 3

**Avas POV**

After a long and monotonous car ride, I was grabbed by two big hands and dragged into a huge white house. I was sweating and shaking. Was this person going to hurt me? My mind was too clouded up with fear to think straightly. I was then thrown into a dark room and someone sat next to me.

" So," the sickly familiar voice said. I couldn't really make out whose voice it was.

" IF THIS IS A PRANK IT'S NOT FUNNY. LET ME GO YOU DERANGED ASSHOLE!" I screamed. Who would do this? I heard the person move and the lights flicked on. On the walls were pictures of boys about my age. I squinted and tried to examine the photos, and when I realized who the boys were I gasped. On one side, there were pictures of Giulia's boyfriend Matthew Espinosa plastered on to the wall. Jack Johnson and Jack Gilinsky's smiling faces were covered with black pen and darts, and when I turned next to me, there stood the person I would never expect it to be...Bart. Yes, Bart the ex-owner of MAGCON. It's been said that he was fired because he used the MAGCON boys for money. What could he want to do with me?

"Now that MAGCON's dead," He said, his voice creaking with lust. "I need a new act to get me the money." He smirked and licked his chapped lips seductively. This is a dream, it had to be. Bart couldn't possible want me. I pinched my arm to see if I was dreaming, but I was not. " I can make so much money on this, you do not understand." He had an evil glint in his eyes

"You are insane, Bart." I snared. He nodded and mumbled "Okay, whatever you think." He then pointed to a room and said "That's yours." He motioned for me to go in and I persisted. Bart sighted and said something about doing it the hard way. He then took a large baseball bat and slammed it into my right temple. After that, it went black.

I woke up in a different room with a brief memory of what happened. It was a good size room with a bed, alarm clock and a small television. I rushed to the door, but Bart had locked it. I noticed a small window and I ran towards it. It pushed and slid it and it creaked opened right away. Before I could think about anything, I jumped out the window. It was a risk, but I would be free. I stumbled when I landed on the soft green grass outside. It was hard to run due to a migraine from the baseball bat, but I managed to do it. I was going as fast as possible. I was never really a fast runner so when I saw a body out of the corner of my eye, I freaked, consequently tripping over a rock. Before I can get up, Bart's grubby hands were on my shoulders.

"That wasn't a good idea." I whispered to myself, when I woke up in the same room with the bed and window.

"I thought you might leave." he said. He pushed me lightly. "Don't want to hurt my lady." He said and walked out of the room. I walked towards the bed, to sit down.

Thummmm I felt something buzz out of the back pocket of my shorts. My phone was with me the whole time! I picked it up and dialed Angelina's number. The phone rang, but there was no answer. I called Kat. No answer. Giulia, no answer, and last but not least Sabrina. The phone rang three times and then she picked up. You could tell she was in shock.

"AVA" she half screamed.

"Sabrina!" I replied

"Where the heck are you?!" She said.

" Sabrina-" before any other words could come out of my mouth, Bart came running in. The phone hung up, and I felt like crying. He snatched it out of my hands than slammed the bedroom door shut. How the hell am I going to get out of this mess? I thought. I rested my head in my knees and began to cry.

**Sabrinas POV**

I was at home thinking about Ava, one of my best friends. I may never see her again. Riiiiiiinnnggg I looked at the caller ID it was Ava. I picked up the phone in excitement and screamed her name. "AVA! I screamed. I waited a few minutes and then heard her voice, muffled through the phone. I asked her where she was and just as she was about to tell me, The other line was quiet

The phone had disconnected. I felt worried. Was she hurt?

"GIULIA, ANGELINA, KAT!" I yelled. They came running down from upstairs. They stood there waiting for me to talk. "Ava called me." I said. They stood there is shock. This was all so strange and suspicious, and from that moment on, the four of us were determined to find out where Ava had gone.

{A/N} Thank you guys for reading and do not forget to vote and comment. Keep reading to see what happens to Ava.