Chapter 15-A Broken Harry

Kalea’s POV

I was so glad I was finally home.  After Niall’s story explaining what happened that night, I’m still confused why I would sleep with Zayn!

Niall didn’t know either, so I decided that I wanted to ask Liam his point of view on this.  He had to remember something from that night!

I dialed his number on my phone, and he picked up on the first ring.

“Hello?”

“Hey Liam,” I said.

“What’s up?”

“I have a question,” I started.

He paused.

“Well, what is it?”

“Do you remember anything from the night of that party?   It’s important.  I don’t remember a thing and I need to know,” I said.

“Well yeah!  I’m upset you don’t remember!  I thought you would being such a blast and all.  You and I got so wasted!  You’re a funny drunk too, being so giggly.  We danced a lot and just had fun!”

“Anything else?” I asked him expectantly.

“No not anything that I remember.  Some parts of the night towards the end were blurred.”

“Oh.”

“I do remember Niall waking me up saying that he was picking you back up after bringing me home first.  Then you woke me up the next morning replying to my text,” he added.

“So you don’t know where I was at the end of the night?”

“Nope, sorry I don’t remember seeing you then.” 

“Oh, okay.  Thanks Liam.  I’ll see you around!” I said.

“Yeah, no problem.  We should hang out soon.  We haven’t in a while just me and you.

There he goes again making me want to just cave in.  He is playing with my heart strings.

“Sure.  Sounds like a plan.  Just text me!” I replied.

“Kay.  Bye,” he said hanging up.

It kind of helped.  It confirmed that I did dance with Liam.  He didn’t seem to think it was that big of a deal.

He also said he didn’t fully remember, so that means just like my own, his memory was all mashed up too.

My thoughts were interrupted by some shouting downstairs.

“So I’m just another slut you sleep with?  Harry, you are my BEST FRIEND!  Start acting like one!”

Uh oh.  This can’t be good.

I ran downstairs to try and help, but I only found a slammed door and a Harry running to it.

“Kayla wait!” he said.

He looked at me for a moment, then rushed out the door to follow her.

I really hope they can patch things up as friends.  I’d hate to see hat friendship break over that.

I’d talk to harry about it later.  I have my own problems to deal with right now.

I heard a knock on the door.

I wonder who that is.  The door is unlocked so Harry should be able to come back in.

I walked over and opened the door to see none other than...