Chapter 14-What Happened That Night

Niall’s POV

FLASHBACK-END OF SUMMER PARTY

“NIALL!” I heard someone shout at me.

I turned around to see who the voice came from.  No surprise, it’s my best friend Liam Payne.

“What’s up?” I said to the excited boy.

“GUESS WHAT?”

“I’m going to have to get checked out because my ears have taken too much screaming from you?”

“No!  It’s great news!” He said eagerly.

“Just spit it out!” I said to him.

“I just got an ultrasound on my kidney and it’s fixed from when I was a baby!  So now I have two!” he exclaimed excitedly.

“Liam that’s great!  So now that you have two kidneys, come for a pint?” I laughed jokingly.

“Yes!  I am able to now and I will at the end of summer party!  Let’s go get Kalea and Lizzie!” he said as he hopped into the car.

“I was joking...” I said as I was now alone outside my car.

I jumped into the drivers seat as we headed over to Kalea’s.

~~~~~~~~~At the party~~~~~~~~~~

“WOOOOOOO! Let’s get this party started!!!” Liam yelled as we got to the house.

“Someone’s excited,” Kalea said to me as Liam ran into the crowd of dancing people.

“Well he has a right.  He can drink!” I said to her.

“I guess so.  As long as he doesn’t go too crazy,” she said to me.

“Go keep an eye on him then,” I told her with a wink.  She’s been in love with him since she first met him when they were kids.  Crazy girl, doesn’t even see how much he likes her back.

“Ha ha ha very funny Niall...I’ll be scoping out for my own guys and he will be for girls,” she said to me with a smile as she walked away to follow Liam.

Lizzie already took off to find herself a friend and I was left alone, again.  When will I actually find my girl?  I haven’t had a girlfriend in two years and I was starting to feel really lonely.

Tonight isn’t a big deal though so maybe I’ll pull a move out of Harry or Zayn’s book and get a random chick to spend the night with.

I found my way to the kitchen and ate some of the food there, then grabbed myself a drink.

When I made my way to the dance floor, a red head came up and started to grind on me.  Well, no harm in that.

We ended up dancing for a while and got into it, when out of the corner of my eye I found Liam and Kalea completely wasted already.  Well done with keeping an eye on him Kalea.

I watched the two as Kalea pointed to someone to Liam and he shook his head in disapproval.  Kalea rolled her eyes and started to walk away from him.

I felt a little bad that I wasn’t paying any attention to the girl dancing on me, but I wanted to see what was going on between my best friends.

Liam grabbed Kalea’s arm and pulled her up to his chest.  Kalea leaned in close but pulled back suddenly, teasing him.

“Want to go upstairs?” the girl said seductively.